Almost 10 years since...

Jaguar

Hello everybody! :)

I hope every one is doing fine.

As the title of this post suggests, it's almost 10 (!!) years :o since I last visited here and played SB. Probably sounds quite shocking to some, and reflecting on it, I myself find it hard to believe. Well, life sometimes has some funny turns in the offfer.

Anyway, so here I am again - wiser (supposed to, but I'm afraid not :D) and older (that I certainly am).

I don't know if anybody around here remembers me, but looking through some of the posts the last few days I recognizied quite a few members from the past, which brought back fond memories of the "good 'ol days" (brushing tears away).  

Well, a few weeks ago I suddenly feld the urge to reinstall SB and I was hooked from the get go. It took me only a couple of weeks to realize I just gotta get the latest SB installment, so I took the jump from SB 2.3 to SB 4. And boy, what a jump that was!!

I'm really impressed with how far SB has improved. And I'm also very glad to see the continous dedication by both Esim Games and this community. Please keep up the great work!

I've already seen the latest promo video of the new terrain engine over at Esim Games. I don't want to start a new discussion about this. From my side I'd like to say only one word - WOW!!

Well, it's certainly good to be home again!

Happy hunting to all of you.

On 1/27/2018 at 12:59 AM, Jaguar said:

... it's almost 10 (!!) years :o since I last visited here and played SB.

I don't know if anybody around here remembers me...

Well, a few weeks ago I suddenly feld the urge to reinstall SB and I was hooked from the get go. It took me only a couple of weeks to realize I just gotta get the latest SB installment, so I took the jump from SB 2.3 to SB 4. And boy, what a jump that was!!

Seeing your avatar did jog my memory. Welcome back and enjoy the "new to you" upgrade!