Battle Group in advance to contact

3r22r

Good day all. I am playing Frozen Hell ( Finnish Battle Group ) Can anyone tell me how to make the company advance at the same speed as the CO or XO or at least keep pace. I tried 'attach to' but it does not work, I would like to know. Can someone help me?

P.S. Why do vehicles fall into rivers and cant get out or get stuck by trees or other obstacles, ( talk about AI ) I loose assets on a regular basis.

Look in the file menu for an option "Configure Preset user groups". This allows you to group units together. Once you have a group you can right click on one of its members and use "New Group route". This  will set them on a waypoint with routes leading from each. Then use "Proceed group" to start them moving.

• 5 months later...

I found this while searching for the same answer. I am struggling finding the configuration under file... I am guessing you mean under File in the upper left hand corner? It is not under that menu or any sub menu that I can find. Could you link one of the tutorials please?