Red2112

Just thought a dedicated thread for this type of gameplay would be usefull since some of us play FPS, or for anybody else who may be interested in tactical shooters.

I for one is slowly catching up with Arma III with Kanium VU, and on my own refreshing some good memories with Rainbow Six Seige from the days I played Rainbow Six Raven Shield and Ghost Recon with the Seawolves community some light years ago!  Squad from Project Reality, Insurgency Sandstorm, and Escape from Tarkov, to name a few are making there way in the FPS scene, plus others not out yet will sure give us plenty of talk.

Aside from also playing The Division, a RPG FPS title, I find that Rainbow Six Seige and The Division have really made a excelent come-back from there fatal debut, which gives fans and UBISoft some credit.  Unfortunately Ghost Recon Wildlands has not had that good fortune, at least not yet.  Rumors of a new Ghost Recon title are in the air but will have to wait and see what happens.

Most of the UBISoft Tom Clancy titles are being keept alive via season passes and DLC´s, but one should not think it´s a bad thing, as you also have the option to keep grinding in-game which dosent take long if you have the standard edition.  Actually UBISoft Montreal has changed it´s marketing and because of that, and the fact that they have also fixed alot of left behind issues, has brought back to life these titles and regained it´s original fans, and some new ones too.  In a nutshell, some good things are happening with Tom Clancy titles and others in the pipeline.  Feel free to post your thoughts and findings with these and other titles if you so wish.

Team Rainbow must stand ready!

As "RedOneAlpha2112" on UPlay.

Red

Edited by Red2112

The Division is on sale along with it´s season pass over at the UBISoft store.  Sale is on till 15th.

https://store.ubi.com/us/tom-clancys-the-division

R6 has a new free event called Outbreak/Operation Chimera You as a team of three have to shot down a alien form that has fallen at a small town of Mexico...

8 operators available at start.  Event will last till April 3rd.  Outbreak is a multiplayer event.

Gore fest :D

Ready Or Not is the new upcoming version of a S.W.A.T based FPS.  Follow the devblog here...

http://voidinteractive.net/ready-not-devblog-03/

Red

Edited by Red2112

My favourite will always be Ghost recon from back in the day. (not the newer versions)

It had some limitations, But it had a large community and the mods were incredibly well done some were better then the developers eferts.

Have not played a FPS in years, but i have to say i like the look of War of Rights,

mite buy it and go kill me some dam yankees up the south, (yee har.)

I hear ya!  I spent countless hours with the first Ghost Recon and it´s three expansions, and Rainbow Six Raven Shield.  I still have the original CD´s.  It´s what we played in the Seawolves community back then.

It was a one shot one kill thing!

Flashback...

Red

Edited by Red2112
added content