Red2112

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @Jaguar, although I personally don´t have a VR set, but seems cool to be able to VR in a tank indeed.

IL-2 Tank Crew has received a new update (v3.012) which includes a new map (Prokhorovka), and two new tanks, Sherman M4A2 and PzKpfw.III Ausf. M. More info in the link below...

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/12826-game-updates/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-744096

Red

Edited by Red2112

On 3/21/2019 at 8:01 AM, Jaguar said:

You're welcome, Red.

I recently started playing IL-2 Great Battles in VR and it's a blast - highly recommended! I'm curious how Tank Crew will turn out.

The videos of IL-2 Tank crew have me intrigued.

what versions of IL-2 will i have to purchase and where will i find the download.

1 hour ago, Marko said:

The videos of IL-2 Tank crew have me intrigued.

what versions of IL-2 will i have to purchase and where will i find the download.

Well, there are two ways.

1) Buy directly from the developer:

https://il2sturmovik.com/store/battle-of-bodenplatte/

In the menu to the right, you'll also find a link to Tank Crew, which is still early access.

2) Buy from Steam. However, presently you can only buy Battles of Stalingrad, Moscow and Kuban. Plus, in case you're going to buy from Steam, you'll have to buy Battle of Stalingrad first because Steam treads all the other titles as DLC's. Tank Crew should become available on Steam once it becomes finalized (at least that's what I heard).

17 minutes ago, Jaguar said:

Well, there are two ways.

1) Buy directly from the developer:

https://il2sturmovik.com/store/battle-of-bodenplatte/

In the menu to the right, you'll also find a link to Tank Crew, which is still early access.

2) Buy from Steam. However, presently you can only buy Battles of Stalingrad, Moscow and Kuban. Plus, in case you're going to buy from Steam, you'll have to buy Battle of Stalingrad first because Steam treads all the other titles as DLC's. Tank Crew should become available on Steam once it becomes finalized (at least that's what I heard).

Thanks.

For the link.

Going to purchase the standalone version.

A little pricey at 70 euro but i don't mind supporting smaller sim developers.

By buying the game here, you’re making sure that 100% of your investment go to the IL-2 development team. Thank you!

Tank Crew – Clash at Prokhorovka
$ 79.99

$ 69.99
ADD TO CART
Tank Crew – Clash at Prokhorovka
A new ground-breaking tank simulator by the team that brought you IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad. Drive some of WWII’s greatest battle tanks in close quarters ground combat during the Battle of Kursk, namely in the Prokhorovka sector. In the largest mechanized battle of all time, you can command your tank crew in both single-player and multiplayer environments and battle the enemy in intense missions and grueling combat. Maneuver your tank to find the enemy’s weak-spot while trying to keep your own tank’s vulnerabilities from being exposed. One carefully placed round is all it takes to decimate your crew and destroy your tank! 

Tank Crew contains ten famous tanks and armored vehicles that you can drive, shoot and command in virtual combat alone or with friends. Tank Crew also comes with a map of the Prokhorovka sector of the Kursk Salient. 

IL-2 Sturmovik: Tank Crew is part of the IL-2 Great Battles series and can be played as a separate stand-alone product or be integrated with other Great Battles titles such as Battle of Stalingrad, Battle of Moscow, Battle of Kuban and Battle of 

Glad you went for it @Marko, I think you´ll like it. Iam having fun with it although the controls need some getting used to, but overall great fun, and the new map and tanks look great! Can´t wait for the campaign B|

More goodies, stay tuned...

Iron Front/Desert Rats mod to be out this month:

Red