Red2112

13 hours ago, Count Sessine said:

Thanks for sharing @Red2112 Your ongoing list is always interesting to check into.

You´re welcome, glad it´s of some use. I just red on one of you´re post that you enjoyed Eve online, do you know about Infinite Lagrange? If not see below...

Home site and download:

https://www.infinitelagrange.com/?shortlink=1393a39b&pid=Marketing&c=KOL&af_adset=MP-Ant

Red <S>

• Members

Look, if it were more "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six" or whatever titles that do the man's legacy justice, I wouldn't have a problem with it. It's never going to happen, but a Tom Clancy's Harpoon would be a perfect fit.

I just think the man would have recoiled at the mere concept of mixing a shooter game with a punk rock mosh pit, and tying that to his name.

You never read those ones?

spacer.png

Tom Clancy sold his name to Ubisoft in 2008  and get paid for it a lot of money.

"intellectual property rights to the Tom Clancy name, on a perpetual basis and free of all related future royalty payments, for use in video games and ancillary products including related books, movies and merchandising products."

According to one of the main devs of Ground Branch that worked on the first R6 titles (Red Storm Entertainment), the man didn´t even see/play any of the first titles, or meet the dev team behind R6.

Not all his novels are good, some are actually pretty mediocre, specially his Net Force series. But I agree that his name dose bring to mind someone who seemed to have had more information then most novelist when it comes to espionage or military tech and protocol. I say again, "seemed", which is subject to analysis.

Edited by Red2112

7 hours ago, Red2112 said:

New update! Time is NOW 😎

Red

Man, this seems like a less crappy version of Ground Branch - it seems like these guys are moving in the right direction at least with tactical gameplay and game modes. 

Someone dropped me a gift, and I'll have to return the favor with some cooperative!

10 hours ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

Man, this seems like a less crappy version of Ground Branch - it seems like these guys are moving in the right direction at least with tactical gameplay and game modes. 

Someone dropped me a gift, and I'll have to return the favor with some cooperative!

Always up for some coop! 😎 I´ll be online later today, I´ll give you a tap.

BTW, it´s on sale (40% off) so if anyone is up for some coop we can get a squad together.

Well worth the asking price, even more if you can coop with some friends and have some fun.

Red

Edited by Red2112

• 2 weeks later...