Red2112

2 hours ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

Looks brutal. 

I added it to my Wishlist.

There might be some potential there, and it has more combined arms than most other games out there. Maybe a COOP MP update in the future?

Haven´t seen anything saying COOP/MP till date but who knows, and there hasn't been any updates lately because the guy is in the Army. He will be back at it next month.

Here´s a roadmap...

https://trello.com/b/51rhHKIA/warbox-update-roadmap

It does look cool! I hope it gets somewhere and yeah coop would be nice.

The man is in the army, and at the selling price on sale why not buy him a couple of beers 🍻

So I bought it and oh boy, brutal you say? Get wrecked left and right! The animations (ragdoll physics) are very well done, just for that alone It´s worth a shoot.

Ready or not loses the publisher. 

Void Interactive has lost the publisher for its SWAT game Ready or Not days after comments suggested it would include a school shooting mission.

The game was released in early access on 17th December, but in a statement on Twitter Void Interactive said it had parted ways with publisher Team17.

Though no reasons have been given so far, a recent Reddit post asking if the game would include a school shooting level received a response from one of the game's developers saying "You better believe it's gonna".

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-12-23-swat-game-loses-publisher-following-school-shooting-comments?

Edited by Galileo

On 12/25/2021 at 9:35 PM, Galileo said:

Ready or not loses the publisher. 

Void Interactive has lost the publisher for its SWAT game Ready or Not days after comments suggested it would include a school shooting mission.

The loudest voices in society are very reactionary and selective with their outrage. As for the publisher's cookie-cutter virtue signaling, let's hope the 24 hours of extra clicks from outside of their customer base is worth it because someone else is going to make good money off this game. Especially now, after the added publicity.

I may start a marketing agency that poses as a publisher and abandons games over outrage manifested from my own tweets.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Los said:

As part of our KP Liberation Campaign, we launch a special operation to reduce Guerilla activity in our rear areas: We used Arma 3 and Ready or Not in a combined operation.  Chaos ensues...

Hell yeah! Glad to have been a part of this. We still have a long road ahead. 

Apocalypse did a fine job as commander, especially given the little notice of the mission (we had to move fast before they cleared out the facility) since we had no rehearsal of actions on and minimal practice on the undercover features being used. Well done.

Los

1 minute ago, Los said:

Apocalypse did a fine job as commander, especially given the little notice of the mission (we had to move fast before they cleared out the facility) since we had no rehearsal of actions on and minimal practice on the undercover features being used. Well done.

Los

Talking about this specific image, and how said model looks like he hasn't slept in years. 

unknown.png