Red2112

13 minutes ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

Bohemia Interactive 2019 Infograph

That many people working for the company and yet they can't figure out how to get an AI vehicle to move 100m down a road without getting lost 5 times, rolling or exploding.

True!

Flashback::::::::>

Full Spectrum Warrior Pack for 3,74€

https://store.steampowered.com/sub/399/

Works great on WIndows 10. Add your resolution to the resolution.CFG file and save. It wont show up on the UI but you will be on that res. (1920x1080). It´s posted in the game discussions post. I deleted the resolution on the .CFG and added mine. But first save the initial resoluiton max (1280x720 I think it was) before you do that.

Red

Edited by Red2112

I understand what you mean, and in a way I think like wise (none loot-survival), but I also understand why they went that route.  I think they just wanted to be unique in a way, but as you, I would prefer a coop style gameplay.  That dosen´t mean I wont consider buying it some day, who knows!

If the rest of SB would look as badass as EFT then yes.  But I personally think SB is unique in it´s own way, there´s nothing that plays like SB out there.  In the cosmetics deptarment then well no, we know that, but the rest makes up for it.

Hope all is good Apoc, and that your not on tour, if so please keep safe!

Red

2 hours ago, Red2112 said:

I understand what you mean, and in a way I think like wise (none loot-survival), but I also understand why they went that route.  I think they just wanted to be unique in a way, but as you, I would prefer a coop style gameplay.  That dosen´t mean I wont consider buying it some day, who knows!

If the rest of SB would look as badass as EFT then yes.  But I personally think SB is unique in it´s own way, there´s nothing that plays like SB out there.  In the cosmetics deptarment then well no, we know that, but the rest makes up for it.

Hope all is good Apoc, and that your not on tour, if so please keep safe!

Red

Its a shame that so often they go that route. Naval Action was a fine Age of Sails simulator, until they introduced grind, craft and trade and they killed it, at least for me.

1 hour ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

I really wish the developer would add coop to Black Day. 

On a recent post, he said if so, he would do that once the game is finished.  At least there´s a slight chance, let´s hope so!

Saw your comment...

As stated, the Idea is to clear the map regardless of how many HVT´s are on it.  I think you can get rid of the markings though, In a way it bothers me a bit TBH. 

For a one-man team, this game captures the fun factor that a FPS should have.  I can play the same map for quite awhile with a challange to it, as I did in the video, and it´s still fun.  Might not have the chrome that some of the newer titles have, but I don´t mind if the exact reload animation is there, or if it sounds as good as Isurgency SS, or the recoil is not precise. 

I don´t know but there´s something about Black Day that I really like and enjoy.  If it had coop, then that would be the shiiiiitssssss! 😉

1 hour ago, Red2112 said:

On a recent post, he said if so, he would do that once the game is finished.  At least there´s a slight chance, let´s hope so!

Saw your comment...

As stated, the Idea is to clear the map regardless of how many HVT´s are on it.  I think you can get rid of the markings though, In a way it bothers me a bit TBH. 

For a one-man team, this game captures the fun factor that a FPS should have.  I can play the same map for quite awhile with a challange to it, as I did in the video, and it´s still fun.  Might not have the chrome that some of the newer titles have, but I don´t mind if the exact reload animation is there, or if it sounds as good as Isurgency SS, or the recoil is not precise. 

I don´t know but there´s something about Black Day that I really like and enjoy.  If it had coop, then that would be the shiiiiitssssss! 😉

I really like the idea of small scale auto-generated missions. Coop would be a welcomed addition - especially for smaller groups who want to play together.

I'm holding off on Black Day until it's complete. In the meantime, ArmA III's Dynamic Recon Operations can give me the same affect: I can choose the mission setup and then it creates a small scale mission. 

21 minutes ago, Red2112 said:

I´ll have to give that a try.

I just get so annoyed when a game like Arma III bugs out on you...

After all these years, one would think it would be on the contrary for that to happen.

After almost 5 years, this video, about Arma 3 supposedly being extremely buggy and having poor performance is still very valid:

Edited by Razor

13 minutes ago, Red2112 said:

@Razor

With regards to Arma III, played quite alot of Arma III, and if modded, it bugs out in more then one occasion.

Yes, did you watch the video I posted, which explains why you can't expect perfect performance with all kinds of mods? Most games don't even allow mods, but Arma 3 (note the correct spelling) does, and you expect perfect performace with all mods? Learn the difference between a sandbox game that is open to modding and games that are not allowing such things.

Edited by Razor

No worries. The problem IS that most people play Arma 3 with mods. Especially online, which is a real pain when things go wrong (a waste of time).  Been playing simulations since 1998, and  I can say that not to many people play vanilla Arma 3, and that´s not Bohemians fault.

On topic...

Helios Production (Black Day):

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=601764085

Red.

7 hours ago, Razor said:

why you can't expect perfect performance with all kinds of mods

Not ONLY performance, but basic things such as quality control.

A perfect example is RHS and CUP tanks. Same exact tanks, totally different armor values. All the while, they are totally different than the vanilla tanks. Makes no sense.

Then all these "MILSIM" units want to add 30+ mods to their mod list.

When I played, it was vanilla.  But then, as Apoc stated, if you wanted to play online, MOST people were using mods.  So you had a bunch of megabyts of mods that were constantly broken and being updated.  It became a pain in the ass trying to keep up with all that just to play a game online so you could later find out that something was wrong/broken, or simply bad made.  As some stated, some don´t have enough time to play/relax over the weekend, and the last thing you need is wasting an hour to set-up a game.  Worst case is after that hour, the real game craps up!  Zeus has left the building....  This case has happend to some of us here more then once, and one of the reason we stopped setting up Arma 3 sessions.  When they do work it´s fun and interesting, but that chance is always there and annoyed the hell of me.  It´s like when your all sparked up and then your girlfriend says NO! 😆  Nothing wrong with that but you get the Idea...

The first year of Arma 3 was quite terrible as performnace goes, I remember that quite well.  Things got better over time though.  I have nothing against Bohemian but, It would not be the first or last time they leave unfixed issues behind.  Wont even get into the DayZ dilema, although the mod was alot of fun.  It´s not a isolated case though, many other dev/pub do like wise.

As I said before, it´s not all Bohemians fault, but they do have some part to it.  

A game is only good if you have fun/enjoy it.  That could be any game, and people should respect that.  Could be Arma, World of Tanks, or The SIms, if you have fun with it, then it´s the best game for you!  That´s what counts IMHO.

Red

Edited by Red2112