Bohemia Interactive 2019 Infograph

h9dzk7yi8w741.png

That many people working for the company and yet they can't figure out how to get an AI vehicle to move 100m down a road without getting lost 5 times, rolling or exploding.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

Bohemia Interactive 2019 Infograph

That many people working for the company and yet they can't figure out how to get an AI vehicle to move 100m down a road without getting lost 5 times, rolling or exploding.

True!

Flashback::::::::>

Full Spectrum Warrior Pack for 3,74€

https://store.steampowered.com/sub/399/

Works great on WIndows 10. Add your resolution to the resolution.CFG file and save. It wont show up on the UI but you will be on that res. (1920x1080). It´s posted in the game discussions post. I deleted the resolution on the .CFG and added mine. But first save the initial resoluiton max (1280x720 I think it was) before you do that.

Red

Edited by Red2112

EFT is a beautiful looking and sounding game that has gunplay that make most modern shooters pale in comparison. I would take those animations and sound in a cooperative style game any day. The PVP loot-shooter / survival stuff isn't for me. 

Imagine if SB has this kind of infantry!

I understand what you mean, and in a way I think like wise (none loot-survival), but I also understand why they went that route.  I think they just wanted to be unique in a way, but as you, I would prefer a coop style gameplay.  That dosen´t mean I wont consider buying it some day, who knows!

If the rest of SB would look as badass as EFT then yes.  But I personally think SB is unique in it´s own way, there´s nothing that plays like SB out there.  In the cosmetics deptarment then well no, we know that, but the rest makes up for it.

Hope all is good Apoc, and that your not on tour, if so please keep safe!

Red

2 hours ago, Red2112 said:

I understand what you mean, and in a way I think like wise (none loot-survival), but I also understand why they went that route.  I think they just wanted to be unique in a way, but as you, I would prefer a coop style gameplay.  That dosen´t mean I wont consider buying it some day, who knows!

If the rest of SB would look as badass as EFT then yes.  But I personally think SB is unique in it´s own way, there´s nothing that plays like SB out there.  In the cosmetics deptarment then well no, we know that, but the rest makes up for it.

Hope all is good Apoc, and that your not on tour, if so please keep safe!

Red

Its a shame that so often they go that route. Naval Action was a fine Age of Sails simulator, until they introduced grind, craft and trade and they killed it, at least for me.