Red2112

The Ground Branch CTE (Community Test Enviorment) is up and running...

https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/16900/view/2605845945510847298

The CTE version is it´s own install. So you can have the CTE and the regular version installed.

Best news is that with the upcoming 1030 build we will be able host our own games without the need of a dedicated server!

Red

Been playing through the CTE a lot lately. I might disengage from Ground Branch. It's got a LONG way to go - on top of the fact that it's been in development for 15 years with little to show. 

It's not as smooth as I had hoped for - movement is starting to seem very clunky and I'd rather just play ARMA 

At least in ARMA I can create custom content and play objective-based gameplay styles. 

• 1 month later...

Been playing Zero Hour this week and really like it.  Most folks do communicate in your team, but there will always be some dks who goof off, so you have to live with that in these games.  I play to have fun so it dosen´t bother me that much, and when it does, I play something else 😉

For a EA game it´s quite good, and the price wont break the bank (3 beers and a piss in the water world)...

Red-acted

Played some Intruder last night, good fun and the guys on Discord are quite helpful too. You do need to learn the maps though.

There´s a notifications extension (Chrome) for Intruder that lets you know how many are online playing, and how many rooms are open/closed which is a neat feature...

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/intruder-notifications/aoebpknpfcepopfgnbnikaipjeekalim

Red