It all depends on who you play with, in my opinion. Same goes with Insurgency SS, you play with a team that knows what there doing, you don´t even have to coms with anyone, just do your thing (co-op). I usualy play as observer and stick my ass next to my CO, if he does his thing right, all smooth, if not, you were unlucky and some douche is commanding.  This happens in any tactical game TBH.

10 hours ago, Red2112 said:

Red

I'm not seeing what this game offers that can't be done with ARMA or Insurgency. 

It's a game that tries to pretend that its focused on tactics, but there are no tools - it's just blasting dudes in the face, room after room. 

Thanks for tip. Will try the Demo. Will be a good break from Shapez.io 😁

15 hours ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

9 years too late. 

We have Squad now.

It does the same thing, only better (except no destructive environment)

How do you know Squad does it better when the mod ins´t even out yet? And when it does hit release (December 2020) it´s going to be in it´s infancy (just infantry) 😀

And the mod will be free BTW...

Destructive enviorment and being able to host your own server already beats Squad 🙃

Edited by Red2112
added content

Beyond the wire looks interesting. I have not been into Squad yet due to DCS and Arma, but perhaps BTW will get me in 😀

2 hours ago, Red2112 said:

host your own server

Since when? Battlefield games have historically required server support. I ran a server for a few months.

It was expensive and nobody joined.

2 minutes ago, Ingolf said:

Beyond the wire looks interesting. I have not been into Squad yet due to DCS and Arma, but perhaps BTW will get me in 😀

Squad is a beautiful game, but the forced teamwork concept, lack of custom servers, and PvP only are kind of not fun.

Imagine if ARMA didn't let you host your own server- and you had to wait 15 minutes to join any servers.

13 hours ago, Ingolf said:

I've been playing some Verdun - stands up very well, looks a bit like BTW and is terrifying to play (and cheap). Quite good bots help to fill the maps with action.