Jump to content

Red2112
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

Looks brutal. 

 

I added it to my Wishlist.

 

There might be some potential there, and it has more combined arms than most other games out there. Maybe a COOP MP update in the future?

 

Haven´t seen anything saying COOP/MP till date but who knows, and there hasn't been any updates lately because the guy is in the Army. He will be back at it next month.

 

Here´s a roadmap...

https://trello.com/b/51rhHKIA/warbox-update-roadmap

 

It does look cool! I hope it gets somewhere and yeah coop would be nice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The man is in the army, and at the selling price on sale why not buy him a couple of beers 🍻

 

So I bought it and oh boy, brutal you say? Get wrecked left and right! The animations (ragdoll physics) are very well done, just for that alone It´s worth a shoot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ready or not loses the publisher. 

 

Void Interactive has lost the publisher for its SWAT game Ready or Not days after comments suggested it would include a school shooting mission.

The game was released in early access on 17th December, but in a statement on Twitter Void Interactive said it had parted ways with publisher Team17.

Though no reasons have been given so far, a recent Reddit post asking if the game would include a school shooting level received a response from one of the game's developers saying "You better believe it's gonna".

 

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-12-23-swat-game-loses-publisher-following-school-shooting-comments?

Edited by Galileo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/25/2021 at 9:35 PM, Galileo said:

Ready or not loses the publisher. 

 

Void Interactive has lost the publisher for its SWAT game Ready or Not days after comments suggested it would include a school shooting mission.

 

The loudest voices in society are very reactionary and selective with their outrage. As for the publisher's cookie-cutter virtue signaling, let's hope the 24 hours of extra clicks from outside of their customer base is worth it because someone else is going to make good money off this game. Especially now, after the added publicity.

 

I may start a marketing agency that poses as a publisher and abandons games over outrage manifested from my own tweets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

As part of our KP Liberation Campaign, we launch a special operation to reduce Guerilla activity in our rear areas: We used Arma 3 and Ready or Not in a combined operation.  Chaos ensues...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Los said:

As part of our KP Liberation Campaign, we launch a special operation to reduce Guerilla activity in our rear areas: We used Arma 3 and Ready or Not in a combined operation.  Chaos ensues...

 

 

Hell yeah! Glad to have been a part of this. We still have a long road ahead. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apocalypse did a fine job as commander, especially given the little notice of the mission (we had to move fast before they cleared out the facility) since we had no rehearsal of actions on and minimal practice on the undercover features being used. Well done.

 

Los

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Los said:

Apocalypse did a fine job as commander, especially given the little notice of the mission (we had to move fast before they cleared out the facility) since we had no rehearsal of actions on and minimal practice on the undercover features being used. Well done.

 

Los

 

Talking about this specific image, and how said model looks like he hasn't slept in years. 

 

unknown.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...