where do extract the single and multiple player scenerio files too??

OVARIAN BARBARIAN

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:08 PM, Ssnake said:

Chapter 2 of the user's manual ("Installation") has a boring but potentially very useful section about file locations.

Hi Ssnake,

I again found a reference (above) you made to chapter 2 ,Installation, for an explanation of the File types in SBpro. As I stated in another post today, I have downloaded both the SB pro manual (ver.2006) and original SB manual (Ver. ??). There is no mention of PLN files. Is there a third version of the manual I am not finding?

You do not need to download it.

The current version is installed on your machine as part of the installation process.

Refer CavGunner's post:

On 3/11/2018 at 4:52 AM, TSe419E said:

C:\Users\Username\Documents\eSim Games\Steel Beasts\My Scenarios

There s a doc folder in the SB program folder that has a user manual, and there is SB WIKI at the top of the forum pages, that can answer most of your questions.

From memory, plan files didn't exist prior to ver 3.x so if you have downloaded a ver 2.x manual (or worse the original) then its not unreasonable that there is no reference to them.

Edited by Gibsonm

Thanks Ssnake and Gibsonm.

I found the current manual where you told be to look.

It would be nice if eSims would put a "read me first" txt  in the SBPro download to tell us there are important text files buried in the file folders.

See you on the field,

Wax