Look what i found1

oscar19681

Why?

I learned in M1PT2 that a single bullet is sufficient to down a helicopter or ground attack airplane, and that, with minimal practice, it's a piece of cake to do that.

;)

Made up for the woeful AA units you got under your command.

And, my personal favourite, the Javelin missiles that top attacked.. WITH A FRIGGING HE/FRAG WARHEAD! in the time I played it I saw ONE BDRM2 get killed by this missile, that was it.

Otherwise, loved it to bits. Semidynamic campaign anyone?

Why?

I learned in M1PT2 that a single bullet is sufficient to down a helicopter or ground attack airplane, and that, with minimal practice, it's a piece of cake to do that.

;)

Well I was thinking of the whole using a pneumatic drill on the up arrow key dynamic of SB Pro

But yeah, in M1TP2 the one reliable AA weapon was your own flex mount

M2 HMG, dunno how many frogfoots i got with that thing.

Oh and the US AA units could shoot down the odd missile or two, but they usually died.

Apaches outlived A10 by a loooooong way, they just hover there, while the missiles well..... miss. Odd, no?

Well I was thinking of the whole using a pneumatic drill on the up arrow key dynamic of SB Pro

But yeah, in M1TP2 the one reliable AA weapon was your own flex mount

M2 HMG, dunno how many frogfoots i got with that thing.

Oh and the US AA units could shoot down the odd missile or two, but they usually died.

Apaches outlived A10 by a loooooong way, they just hover there, while the missiles well..... miss. Odd, no?

What i thought was pretty cool in m1TP2 was that when you played as the USMC you would get harriers and cobra,s for CAS

• Moderators
yeah its really cool esspecially the new gear on the back of the turrets. But what i would like to see as well it the thermal id grids on the side the turrets the m1,s have most of the time.

The problem is, the M1A1 (HA) in SB represents a tank before the period in which CIP panels were put on them. One of the things we want to do (or would prefer to do) is to make different variants of the same vehicle as different as possible from each other to, primarily, represent different time periods. Hypothetically, an M1A2 or M1A1D or AIM would have these panels. These panels are mostly put on the rear and sides of the turret to help prevent fratricide. I don't think they are used on the turret front as much, so that the enemy in the correct direction (the front) sees nothing different.

I want them to. the M1 would be so much easier to find with them on. :debile2:
If you have nothing important to say then please say nothing , thus like i said before please go away.

You don't appear to know how to read,

If you we're to read the post above mine insted of jumping at any chance to tell me to leave you would have found what I said compleatly relevent, albeit an odd way to say it and so: I disaprove of these pannels or whatever the hell you call 'em

/A6

If you have nothing important to say then please say nothing , thus like i said before please go away.

Stop harrasing the poor guy, he just aired hes opinion, wich he has the right to do. You have been a bigger pain in the ass before and we still let you be around, so give alpha6 som slack will ya?

/KT