M1A2 Manual

MasivX

Good afternoon, I was wondering if anyone might have a more in-depth manual for the M1A2. I'm sorta looking for more of a Field Manual or a PUB on the tank. I already know whats offered on the Wiki pages but having something that could go even more into detail would be appreciated. 

Just asking for a friend that just purchased the game.

Thanks

Kyle

28 minutes ago, MasivX said:

Good afternoon, I was wondering if anyone might have a more in-depth manual for the M1A2. I'm sorta looking for more of a Field Manual or a PUB on the tank. I already know whats offered on the Wiki pages but having something that could go even more into detail would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Kyle

You can search this number: 9-2350-388-10-1 in google. Good luck though, 

6 minutes ago, Assassin 7 said:

The SEP in game is the baseline V2

M1A2 SEP v1 is sometimes just called M1A2 SEP  The descriptions in Sb wiki implies this is a V1. 

V1 doesnt have Crows system . V2 does.

otherwise  minus CROWS from publically available info they are largely the same. IF something like a "baseline" V2 exists then basically a V1  then? No?

Edited by Kev2go

Ok then thanks for clarifying

then back to the Original question

23 minutes ago, Kev2go said:

So how did SB devs model the M1A2 sep v1? M1A2 Sep V2?

NDA to get temproary access to a manual? and other classified docs?

AS an Aside. If SB already has the M1A2 Sep v2 modelled I guess one can add M1A2 Sep V2 with CROWS as a viable request on the wishlist thread.

Edited by Kev2go

23 minutes ago, Assassin 7 said:

Big distinct difference between the V1 and the V2 are LRU’s, software such as the CITV has a orange FLIR instead of green. And APU replaces by 6 Hawker Battery kit

How many sets of gyroscopes relating to the FCS does the M1A2 SEP V1 (without CROWS) have? Also, congrats on 1000 posts.

On 4/4/2018 at 3:01 PM, MasivX said:

Thanks

Kyle

didnt find a "field" manual, but found a Manual Covering M1, M1IP, M1A1, & M1A2 Gunnery.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/293130713861980162/418544895276613642/M1_M1A1_M1A2_Abram_Gunnery_Manual.pdf

Edited by Kev2go