winter scenario

3r22r

Hi all, can somebody show me how the add snow coverage in a winter setting? Thanks in advance P.S. I saw a M2 Carl Gustal AT launcher in the 'We love screenshots' I could not find it in the optional menue, anyone?

Edited by 3r22r

6 hours ago, 3r22r said:

P.S. I saw a M2 Carl Gustal AT launcher in the 'We love screenshots' I could not find it in the optional menue, anyone?

In the Mission Editor, Right click on a Rifle team, choose "Options",  then "Set ammunition ..." and select it from the list of various other light / Squad / Section anti armour weapons.

• Members
9 hours ago, 3r22r said:

Hi all, can somebody show me how the add snow coverage in a winter setting?

Pick a proper theme, or edit your own (Map Editor ... Theme ... Edit - see user's manual chapter 16, pages 135 ff).

When editing, you may select the snow depth for each terrain type (and of course the texture; you may want to pick something whitish for deep winter scenarios, for obvious reasons). Note that you may walso want to adjust terrain bumpiness, drag, traction, and ground resistance; not all combinations that are possible also make sense: Ice tends to reduce traction, deep snow tends to increase ground resistance and reduce bumpiness. So you may want to edit with some care and consideration.

Good copy, thanks 

Quote: `Ice tends to reduce traction` you got that right, when you see an M-113 doing a 360 on a plat sheet of ice (no grousers of course ) note on the Carl Gustal 84mm: first time you fire it (either gunner or in my case loader) you feel like you get hit in the face real hard by the backblast, there was a frozen pond behind us 5cm thick and it shattered at the first rocket fired. 

Edited by 3r22r

Ye'h kind of tricky but worth it, a ice change, i mean nice change to the norm conditions lol. Need your eagle eyes on to visually id mind ya, played a scenario with a couple of friends not long back, was a good one. will ask them for the scenario i don't have it any more i'm afraid. All the best 3r22r