Scenario Testing of Red

G241

After a hiatus of a year or so and  with the  purchase of a new  more powerful computer, I have ventured into the CP and started to construct some simple scenario for myself.   Having uploaded  4.023 I now find I can't see red when testing a scenario.   I have  looked for  switches of  radio buttons that  I  may not  have  clicked  but  with no luck.   Can someone  put  me right  here to ease my  frustration.

Regards.

G2 

Dear Mark,

thank  you  for your  prompt ( as  always )  reply.   Yes I  thought  that is  what  I   tried,  but  when it  goes to  test  the scenario and  reboots the screen  it  only  allows  Blue units to be altered.   I'm off for the  rest of the  afternoon but  will try again tonight .     Thursday ???   yes  possible   !!!   

Regards,

Michael  

Yes  that is what  i I  was doing !!!      I  made a new scenario in   4.023 and I don't have the  problem  and  tried a very old  scenario and  can't  replicate the  problem ,  however the  scenario  where I had the  problem still has it.. ...  All  very  odd! but  I will call this closed.

Thanks for your support.   I  will try and  make  it  tomorrow night but heavy  bar snacks  and  beers at  4 PM so I may  get  mislead !!

I could be misunderstanding the problem, so heres some pictures;

Map Updates 'on' shows enemy units on the map that are 'spotted' during runtime;SS_16_18_57.thumb.jpg.243fd0bf02c24355f1502d7645304b81.jpg

You can look at any side in the editor and during the test runtime as mark said, with the party option at top right;SS_16_19_08.thumb.jpg.47f6370b5fcbbeddf8b6daf3c972b81d.jpg

You can see everything at the same time during the test runtime by selecting 'show/unit icon (actual)' like so;SS_16_20_38.thumb.jpg.30722edea3ec41cccc2bf94ec811ab60.jpg

Edited by Bond_Villian

56 minutes ago, G241 said:

I  will try and  make  it  tomorrow night but heavy  bar snacks  and  beers at  4 PM so I may  get  mislead !!

Ah well if you make it, perhaps we can go through it then.

Beware the heavy bar snacks! :)

Thank you  Bond  Villian  have  checked that;  both  enabled, so  I  put it  down to  stubby  fingers at some stage.  Thank you for the  support. 

Heavy  bar  snacks are a curse !! as they are  usually  accompanied by more beers......   

cè-zù tin-ba-deh  (Thank you very  much)