GTK Boxer Graphics Bug

Wardog

Just curious as to whether this is a known bug, I've tried looking but not found anything reference to this graphical fault. Anyways is this known or it is my rig, curious, cheers.
Front and sides not showing correctly, black empty no features.
SS_16_47_36.thumb.jpg.f2b6f45e259a016c4ffcd6720392cfa3.jpg

what i gather is this this- the shadow levels on the belly of some vehicles (such as the hind helicopter, centauro) are extremely dark- much more than looks natural. his screenshot shows this dark shadowning plus the towing hooks, which are unaffected by the shadowing effect, so you see an unnatural contrast rather than the shadow evenly applied. if you look at the inside texture of the wheels and axles, they aren't shadowed as darkly as the bow if this effect were applied evenly. on the hind you see something similar- if you look at it in flight from the underside, it looks almost black, but the wheel well for the front landing wheels aren't shadowed at all, and you see a strange contrast effect; i think that's what he's pointing at.

here is an example of the hind- there is almost no discernible detail on the belly- ambient light does not penetrate, you can't see the soviet roundel and so forth. on the other hand, the wheel well is unaffected, the position of the sun does matter, but generally though some models seem quite more affected than others

SS_13_59_30.png

Edited by Captain_Colossus