KANIUM SUNDAY 3rd OF June 1800 GMT - "CATASTROPHE FOR SWEDEN" BY Swordsmandk & Kingtiger & Major Duck

Platoon Leaders,

@Assassin 7

@TSe419E

@Swordsmandk

@Kingtiger

@Nike-Ajax

The Battalion S-2 was sent forward with a small quartering party to liaise with Brigade Commander from the Swedish Home guard units in our sector, but hasn't been heard from in over 24-hours. His current whereabouts is unknown, and the current situation is still unknown. Enemy composition and disposition, as well as the enemy scheme of maneuver is unknown. 

Based on the planning assumptions provided in the original operations order and the previous terrain assessment, I anticipate this is how the enemy will conduct their attack: 

In our area of operations, I anticipate that we will see two enemy formations, consisting of roughly 2x BN(+) size strength. Their initial force (echelon 1) is estimated at BN-size will attack to seize OBJ ISAAC then pass their second echelon (another BN) forward to seize OBJ BENJAMIN and surrounding bridges, simultaneously a COY-sized element will seize high ground overlooking the AO to provide direct-fire support, and will also pass a second COY to infiltrate rear areas to destroy echelon, CSS, and command and control units. 

To our north, I believe there will be an attack with a similar composition of enemy forces. The only note to highlight is that enemy forces will attack to seize critical bridges at OBJ NELLIE - this is relevant to us since the bridges at OBJ NELLIE are the only crossing sites to the East-West in our AO. Although, OBJ NELLIE is outside of our AO, I will develop a contingency plan to support the defense in that area. 

Post your questions

OPN Nordic Savior ENY.png

45 minutes ago, Azure Lion said:

Just wanted to send out a big thanks to Kanium for welcoming me into today's session, especially to my gracious platoon mates Major Duck, Swordsmandk and Zaphod! Thanks again, I look forward to joining you again soon if that is okei.

Thanks

You will be velcome.

MD

Hi,

I had a quick chat to Nike last night and it appears most of the key people who arrange Kanium events are away this Sunday.

Happy to host a fill in event this Sunday 1800 GMT if that has any interest?

Not trying to take the spot, just offering a session as I'm lucky enough to have that Monday (my time) off.

If there is interest, it would be on the SB teamspeak server.

Edited by Gibsonm

OK, two definites is enough for me to get up at an early hour on a Public Holiday.

If it stays at three, we'll run something small. If more turn up we'll scale to suit.

Kick off 1800 GMT

Local time in a city near you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180610T1800

Meet in the SB TS Lobby.

Edited by Gibsonm