Can't upgrade to v4.0

BUTANUKI

• Members

This is the first time I have heard of error code 018088007. I have filed a support ticket with Wibu Systems, but I don't expect an answer before Monday. Most likely they will request the submission of a diagnostics log file. So I would kindly ask you to submit one to me by email.

To create it, plug in your CM stick, then open the Windows start menu. Type "CmDUST" to find the diagnostics utility of the CodeMeter installation. Run it. This will briefly open a command line window, followed by a Windows Explorer window. This will now contain a newly created file "CmDust-Result.log". Please send me that file under the subject line "018088007".

My email address is easy to guess - Ssnake (at eSimGames ... .com)

I should point out that MS Edge does not work with our WebDepot. It does not support WebSocket connections, has no ActiveX, and there is no Java plugin for it either. Please try to activate with Internet Explorer. You may need to adjust the security settings to allow ActiveX to be executed on our WebDepot page.