Strv 122 scenarios

hlfritz

Hello all, I have searched the scenario database and there are not a lot of scenarios for the Strv 122.  Is there any particular reason for that?  Is it just not a popular vehicle?

Also, nothing really new in single player since 2015 and multi player since 2016?

Thx!

Edited by hlfritz

• Members

You can always open a scenario in the Mission Editor, right-click on any blue tank platoon, and use the Set Unit Type ... Tank ... Strv122 option to convert it into your favorite vehicle. Save the scenario under a different name and you're golden.

Ssnake,

yessir, and thanks for the reply.  i completely understand and have been doing a bit of that.  it is just not quite the same as a scenario created for Strv 122 in its native environment, if you will.

i am also wondering about the (un)popularity of the vehicle itself in the general scheme of things SBPPE related, i.e. multiplayer events.

also, are there generally no new scenarios being uploaded by folks?

@hlfritz Here is a few missions that features the strv122. Just because scenarios aren't uploaded to SB.com doesn't mean they aren't done :)

/KT 

When we talk about strv122 being "unpopular" I think its more about it being overused in the past. looking back a few years it was used allot of times untill Leo2E showed up and then Leo2A5DK.

Strf 90 in attack, flank protectionv 0.93.sce

Capture the dam (4.019).sce

Motanfallet 4.0 (4.019).sce

YSTAD.sce

Edited by Kingtiger

7 hours ago, hlfritz said:

also, are there generally no new scenarios being uploaded by folks?

Click on the Subcategories areas in the Downloads section (Easy and Difficult for Single Player; COOP Large, COOP Medium, COOP Small, H2H Large, H2H Medium and H2H Small for Multiplayer.)

Kingtiger - thank you, appreciated.  Are there other  SBPPE scenarios repositories that I can browse?

Splash - thx!  I see now there are newer schearios.

Does anyone have any idea why the newer scenarios are not indexed up into the parent categories?  I.e. from the easy and difficult categories into the parent single player category?  or at least this does not seem to be done when indexing by last updated.