Suspected Bug - L30 gun HESH drift direction [Fixed]

Hedgehog

4 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Whatever it is, it seems to happen also with the Centurion/ Sho't Kal, and the Chieftain. Maybe it's a British thing.

Well, and Im not being political, the UK in my view has drifted to  the left, so far left, I may not return.  :(

Not sure if it is left wing. Certainly a rush towards authoritarian control with a feminist bias. (This bias *is* left wing, but it is melded with centrist and right wing ideologies with a broad appeal to the unthinking masses).

I dislike that every time I carry swords to fencing school I am 100% breaking the knife crime laws (3ft blades being significantly longer than the 3" limit, and the blades not being folding). That I have a "defence" for carrying for the purposes of education, re-enactment and that the swords are designed to be safe in both the cut and thrust isn't much comfort as it is no protection against an arrest (and the seizure of the swords, and search of my home) if some police officer takes it into their mind that they want to target me, or if some other citizen is 'fearful'.

I dislike that I may not speak freely, risking arrest for "hate crime", 'even if no crime is committed'. That harassment laws are being trivialised to the point of a single complaint (not even by the 'target') is sufficient to prosecute, even if no offence was taken by the 'target'.

I of course was referring to the UK , when looking on a map, left of the English channel,and the continental drift theory,with north at the top I will make further posts a bit clearer, my apology if this was taken out of context. Hunting for rodents now to sacrifice......:)

Edited by 12Alfa
Old, looking formy ball

6 hours ago, GSprocket said:

Three D's? Why not an MD?

8 hours ago, Ssnake said:

And it's got a name,

Culex erinacei MMMMMMCCCXX

On 22/06/2018 at 10:14 AM, Ssnake said:

This is now bug 6320.

The ammo values all suggest a drift to the right - yet empirical observation beats theory, the rounds do drift left.

MMMMMMCCCXX = 6320

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 18.6.2018 at 1:53 PM, Hedgehog said:

The HESH on the CR2 drifts left, got a feeling the L30 is a right hand twist gun.

Just as a heads-up, we're still on it, seems to affect ANY munition with drift. We seem to have found the point in the code where it's happening. As to why that change was made, we're still analyzing (...based on the assumption that the responsible programmer didn't want to troll all of us).

8 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Just as a heads-up, we're still on it, seems to affect ANY munition with drift. We seem to have found the point in the code where it's happening. As to why that change was made, we're still analyzing (...based on the assumption that the responsible programmer didn't want to troll all of us).

Thanks for letting us know. :)

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" - Sherlock Holmes

:)

• 1 month later...