Password protection

Nike-Ajax

Hi 

Helping a man cleverer than me making a scenario at this time, and have run into what might be a snag of my own creation.

For a number of reasons we chose to double PW protect it, Him choosing Red PW and me choosing Blue. 

Now here is my problem, and it sound strange even to myself as I describe it:

The program does not want to accept my PW every time. Initially i thought it was just Old Fart Syndrome on my end, and having forgot my brilliant PW. But coming back to it after I cooled of and on a whim I restarted the program, and tried to enetr the PW again. And it worked.

An yet now it doesnt again … ? o.O

Very strange …

Can I do something to alleviate the issues? 

Edited by Nike-Ajax

Good point - but now I have tried both, with no joy. 

The thing that boggles my mind is that I actually managed to get into it last night, but after the primary developer on the scenario made some changes, it doesnt work again.

Irrationally I think my SB is being coy, and play hard to get … :P

Problem solved - and sorry for the disturbance and questions, Mea Culpa.

It would seem that when working on a scenario, then the PW of the side which one have worked on last is the one that needs to be inputted into the validation field. Thus the PW of other side was the one needed.

Lesson learned, is to use the same PW when working on a Scenario or exchange all data... :$