Animal

Hi,

I bought this game in 2005 and lost the dongle. I did request and paid for a replacement and never did get it. I see it's up to 4.0 now. My question is being its so long ago and old plus not having the doggle I would have to repurchase a new one? It's not upgradable?
Now I see there is a year purchase option, I have to look but is that to play for one year as well?

I'm going to get the trial version and how long does that last.
I know do some research dummy.

Basically, what other options is their for payment.
The first time I did purchase the game I sent a money order in, to Neil. Is there a debit Visa option or just use the card as a visa?

Thank you,

Gary Bourget

Edited by Animal

If you lost the dongle in 2005 and and are only now following it up thirteen years later it might be problematic.

There is no "Trial" version.

There are various time based licenses. Details can be seen here: http://www.esimgames.com/?page_id=1530

Add One Month
US$9.50
Add Four Months
US$24.50
Add One Year
US$39.50

Hi, thank you everyone.
I was hooping I could purchase an Upgrade, but I also knew it was a long shot as it's been so long.
I don't mind paying full again, it was just an idea. I did read all the links everyone suggested and I am more informed now.

Please don't look for my emails to long as it was years ago and I would be completely surprised if anyone still have them anyway.

FB_IMG_1457932352825.jpg

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2013 at 6:52 AM, Ssnake said:

It may be possible if you register your virtual CodeMeter stick with "my.codemeter.com" which supposedly allows to shift licenses among your sticks. But I haven't tried it, and I can't vouch for it.

You may want to ask Support(at)CodeMeter.com.

If they have questions about the details of the licensing scheme that you don't know (how would you) please send them my way.

so the original email I had isn't in use now? Ssnake (AT) esimgames com

• Members

I don't understand why you're not contacting me directly (as advised a week ago), but rather contaminate a general advice thread with a personal support case. This is inconsiderate towards future users that then have to sift through entirely irrelevant posts.

14 hours ago, Ssnake said:

I don't understand why you're not contacting me directly (as advised a week ago), but rather contaminate a general advice thread with a personal support case. This is inconsiderate towards future users that then have to sift through entirely irrelevant posts.

Sorry I forgot about contacting you and time flew by,  It won't happen again I'll contact you.