"OP TESCO" by SwordsmanDK and SnS

Nike-Ajax

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nike, thank you. I hope I didn’t cause any ruckus. I also hate I missed yesterday’s impromptu run. Abrams! While not an A2 or SEP, I am very excited! I tried the leaopard and challengers yesterday... they felt very... alien lol. Like I’d stick my hand into something unpleasant but not horrible and couldn’t decide. Very unfamiliar. 

Im looking forward to tomorrow!

1 hour ago, Paladin1CD said:

Nike, thank you. I hope I didn’t cause any ruckus. I also hate I missed yesterday’s impromptu run. Abrams! While not an A2 or SEP, I am very excited! I tried the leaopard and challengers yesterday... they felt very... alien lol. Like I’d stick my hand into something unpleasant but not horrible and couldn’t decide. Very unfamiliar. 

Im looking forward to tomorrow!

Not at all - all input is good input. We all started somewhere in this simulator/emulator.

For all the new guys mostly, then here are the orders for tomorrow. 

I am not the best CO, but gives you sorta an idea of one format that orders can have on Sunday sessions. 

Dont be alarmed by the size. Most of it is pictures :D

Orders 5-8-2018 SECONDARY.pdf

P.s. - they can be posted here because we dont have OPFOR tomorrow ;)

p.p.s - Final plan:

New.thumb.png.c97c077df12c6747445c0c29b9fe3ff0.png

Edited by Nike-Ajax

Great fun! Thank you guys for letting me participate! 

I do apologize again. I thought I was dead and shouldn't report anymore. I should have jumped tracks and engaged! I had a blast even though outside of my main experience. Good bunch of guys, and a great plan thrown together rapidly. 

1 hour ago, chrisreb said:

My sincere apologies to everyone for the premature end to the scenario- it prevented the Red Counter Attack really testing us. Apoc has helped sort the issue which did not pop up in several playthroughs.  Again my apologies

Hi Chris

Every single one of the designers have made stuff like that the most important thing is that you have learned something from it and that you keep learning and improving and have fun while doing it  :D  we did even though it was short and intense.

1 hour ago, Paladin1CD said:

Great fun! Thank you guys for letting me participate! 

I do apologize again. I thought I was dead and shouldn't report anymore. I should have jumped tracks and engaged! I had a blast even though outside of my main experience. Good bunch of guys, and a great plan thrown together rapidly. 

Hi Paladin

Yes but did you have fun that's the most important part.
Now you know for next time :D

MD

38 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Must have been a longish session.

We did a pre release version of OP Fresen on Saturday's Ad Hoc and it took 2hours by itself.

The first session ended after 30 or so minutes.  The second session had a faster pace because we had a lot more people and a slight change to the game’s timeframe so there was a full moon (which allowed higher AI driving speed).