New guy

Paladin1CD

Hello:

I'm new to SB Pro and would like to play some online scenarios. I downloaded TS and have been on the channel a few times to see if anyone was aboard but haven't found anything going on. Is there a group that regularly meets? Is there a time or anything where I could meet up with folks who are running scenarios?

Thank you!

Sometimes theer are ad hoc session during the week, Monday through Friday, but Friday's session seems to be the one that is most regularly held (13:00 CST).

There is a thread for BGANZAC that is held, for me, on Thursdays.  See the thread for more inf:  

TGIF is held every Friday at 21:00 CST.

Kanium hosts games at 13:00 CST on Sundays and posts threads where you can sign up for a position.

3 hours ago, Paladin1CD said:

Hello:

I'm new to SB Pro and would like to play some online scenarios. I downloaded TS and have been on the channel a few times to see if anyone was aboard but haven't found anything going on. Is there a group that regularly meets? Is there a time or anything where I could meet up with folks who are running scenarios?

Thank you!

Hi,

Firstly welcome! :)

There is a thread dedicated to that question here:

Part of that is a link to a section of the Wiki:

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbwiki/index.php?title=Starter_Pack

Where a whole bunch of virtual units are listed (one maybe in a convenient time zone for you) as well as a suggested path to become more proficient.

Edited by Gibsonm