Credits Slideshow Music

j235667

I got SB Pro a while ago when it had different music over the credits slideshow at the end.  The current music is OK, but I really liked the version before that (assuming there were several along the various versions). 

I found all the entries about how to replace the music, but I don't know the name of the song so I can look for it and replace the current song.  Any idea?  I appreciate any help anyone can provide.

John

• 1 year later...

That's the thing. I don't have any of my own.  Yet very often, after steelbeast I stop to watch these slide shows, and marvel them.  Steelbeast is just a simulation, yet somehow, watching those slides after a mission makes me almost feel like if I would have been there for real. 

These slides that come with credits music are so immersive.  It's not just AFVs, but life with / around those. 

1 hour ago, Lumituisku said:

That's the thing. I don't have any of my own.

Can I suggest having a look here for starters (not very far away):

Right click on an image, select "save image", and save it to "\SB Pro PE 4.159\misc\slides"

Of course when 4.1XX comes out you need to copy them to the new " "\SB Pro PE 4.1XX\misc\slides" "