Wind correction not working on CV90-35 DK-NL

Colebrook

Scratch another one "MFD", Multi Function Display".  Seems the Air Force and the Army don´t get along to good with acronyms as both do mean the same, or someone decided to swap the "d" for a "p" :D

Just lick your finger and stick it out the hatch!

The problem with that name is CV-90-35 has two MFD, so saying the one with the yellow letters reduce the options to only 1.

Yesterday Rotar and I were doing some tests and I think we discovered what is happening: Cv-90 NL use a clock reference to enter the wind direction, the usual thing is 12 is North, 6 is South and so on, but in SB is using a diferent reference, so 12 is East, and 6 is West. The same thign happens with the Dk version but with mils instead the clock directions, 0 mils is East, and 3200 is West

• Members
14 hours ago, Colebrook said:

Yesterday Rotar and I were doing some tests and I think we discovered what is happening: Cv-90 NL use a clock reference to enter the wind direction, the usual thing is 12 is North, 6 is South and so on, but in SB is using a diferent reference, so 12 is East, and 6 is West. The same thign happens with the Dk version but with mils instead the clock directions, 0 mils is East, and 3200 is West

That's an excellent hint.

East and North - confusing cartographers since the medieval era...