KANIUM SUNDAY 19th OF AUG 1800 GMT - "Operation rapid Resolution " by Apocalypse

Major duck

KANIUM SUNDAY 19th OF AUG 1800 GMT - "Operation rapid Resolution " by Apocalypse 

Where: Kanium TS : teamspeak3.i3d.net:10077 
World Clock 1800 GMT (Same time as always) 

World clock 1800 UTC

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This SB session may be recorded with video and sound and uploaded, including to a public youtube channel. 

Everybody is Welcome you don't have to belong to Kanium. We love playing with you all, the arranger and CO loves you even more if you sign up in advance 

EBzBrWt.png

Operation Rapid Resolution
by Apocalypse

SITUATION
    a. General Situation                            

A high value target has been identified to have time-sensitive and critical information on the security situation within this area. His whereabouts is one of three locations in the vicinity of the city of Broadenmoor. 

b. Enemy Forces
        1. Insurgent/Irregular Activity    

An irregular force is operating between PL VIRGINIA and PL CAROLINA. These forces consist of well-trained squads of dismounted fighters that are established in a security zone to the south of the 81st DIV main body. These squads are equipped with RPG-7s, AK-47s, and light machine guns. Their mission is to create a buffer between the coalition forces to the south and 81st Division to the north. Additionally, small teams of irregular forces are operating within Broadenmoor, protecting critical intersections and disrupting friendly forces.

2. Security Zones                        

Each security zone has a platoon of mechanized infantry from the 81st Division defending it. These forces consist of BMP-3s and infantry squads equipped with RPG-27s, AK74s, and LMGs. They may also conduct roving patrols in the area, and use minefields to expand and better control their security areas. 

3. Reinforcements                        

Special Reconnaissance has estimated that a company-sized element of armor from the 81st Division is being held in reserve within this sector. Intelligence estimates that this company will be employed into sector if any part of this raid is identified by enemy security forces. 

MISSION:

Conduct a raid to exfiltrate a High Value Target. [2 hours]

EXECUTION

Concept of the Operation: 3x raid teams will be inserted via CH-47s [callsign: Condor] to objectives in vicinity of the city of Broadenmoor. Once raid teams have gained control on the HVT, your force will fight through the area to conduct an extraction back to the camp. Admin note: player will have control of HVT once raid teams locate him. 

Fires
    a. Organic Mortars (2x)

SUPPORT
    a. Medical            A7 (ambulance)
    b. Repair             A8 (113 Repair)
    c. Resupply          A65 (supply)

Manninglist:

CMD GRP

66 (Stryker): sNs/Short & Sweet (Kanium,UK)

65 (Suppliy):

RECON (VEC)

HQ11: Mr Pain aka Mirzayev (Kanium,US)

HQ12: Just (?,DK)

HQ13: 

HQ14: Rotar (?,US)

ARMD PATROL (MGS)

D11: Swordsmandk (Kanium,DK)

D12: Tankenator (?,US)

D13: Chrisreb (Kanium,UK)

D14: Major Duck (Kanium,DK)

C1 (M1A2)

C11: Colebrok (Kanium,ESP)

C12: Connaugh (Kanium,US)

C13: Cavgunner (Kanium,US)

C14: Assassin 7 (Kanium,US)

A1 (Stryker, Dismounts)

A11: Kingtiger (Kanium,SE)

A12: DBoy/Dlad (Kanium,UK)

A13: Felix (?,DE)

A14: Wiglif (Kanium,US)

Cant make it:

Apocalypse 31 (Kanium,US)

Nike Ajax (Kanium,DK)

Edited by Major duck

I guess, I'll try my luck with a Stryker, this time...  so, the most suitable position in A1, please.

(I promise, not to kill all my dismounts within the first minutes, again ;-) )

Edited by Felix

• 2 weeks later...