Not really a bug

TSe419E

Hi Rotar - I have the same problem as you know and I am running McAfee fire wall etc-  The SB Exec programme is on the list of approved apps for access - but I am wondering about the downloads, which go into a different drive - the c drive where my documents are rather than the D drive where the exec programme is installed.  Would this make any difference?  In addition, I have tried to find the Ransomeware protection in hte Security Centre and cannot find it - any pointers.  

Thank you for your information on the civilian random spawn - has worked a treat!!!

Having a program installed and running from a different drive than from where the Windows Documents folder (and thus the Steel Beasts user data folders) is located shouldn't be a problem, that's a very common thing to do. However, I don't have any experience with McAfee software. I do know that some antivirus and/or security software can cause all sorts of strange issues:

The ransomware protection feature is part of Windows 10 1803, so if you're running Windows 7 or an older release of 10 you won't have that feature and thus don't have to worry about it causing problems.

Edited by Rotareneg