multi monitor or exporting views

marques

after a search in the forum (not very extensive, to be honest) I´ve found not a clear answer of wether or not sb supports multimonitor. There are several answers with tricks and advice but they are several years old and they refer only to extend the view in several monitors, so I´m not sure if this is the current situation of the software.

So my question is simple, I hope. Is it possible to use SB with an auxiliary monitor, not to extend the view but to export a different view such as map, or gunner pannel in a tank?

I´m almost certain that the answer is no, but I think I saw once a picture with the normal view in one monitor and the gunner panel in other, so I´m asking just in case.

The answer is "yes".

You just need to run a 2nd instance of the software, with say the 3D world on one and the map on another (or whatever combination you are after).

A single player mission then basically has to be run as a multi player setting with say one instance as the Host and the 2nd as a Client.