Counter Attack at Anttila - Empire Strikes Back V2 by ???, tweaked by Nike-Ajax

Nike-Ajax

KANIUM SUNDAY 2nd OF DEC 1900 GMT - Counter Attack at Anttila - Empire Strikes Back  V2 by ???, tweaked by Nike-Ajax

Where: Kanium TS : teamspeak3.i3d.net:10077 
World Clock 1900 GMT (Same time as always - now adjusted for Winter Time) 

World clock 1900 GMT

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This SB session may be recorded with video and sound and uploaded, including to a public youtube channel. 

Everybody is Welcome: you don't have to belong to Kanium. We love playing with you all, the arranger and CO loves you even more if you sign up in advance :D 

Map.thumb.png.550e86497239a0b53c8e7f87d92ae63a.png

Kanium - Counter Attack at Anttila - Empire Strikes Back  V2

BG HAMMER
1) SITUATION:
 a) Enemy:
ENY has defeated our attack and is preparing to counter attack. ENY is suspected to be in the order of a MECH BTN attacking in our AOR. Expect a MECH COY (+) and a TANK COY (+) along with RECON and a lot of artillery support.
From preliminary INTEL it looks like the enemy is using older equipment such as T-72M, BRDM and BMP-2

It is expected ENY will attack ANTTILA (OBJ GOLD) and other strategic objectives in our AOR
 b) Own:
 OWN TNK BTN is conducting defensive action in area of ANTTILA. Your BG is defending OBJ GOLD with what remains of our BG and artillery support. RECON units have been assigned to locate ENY COA.

c) Attachments and detachments:
 - H66 Leopard 2A6
 - H65 Leopard 2A6
 - A1 TNK PLT (4 x Leopard 2A6)
 - A2 TNK PLT (4 x Leopard 2A6)
 - B1 Mech PLT (4x Marder, PzF + MG + 2 x teams with MILAN 3ER (A31 and A34) )
 - B2 Mech PLT (4x Marder, All callsigns has Milan 3ER)
 - R1 -  3 x Luchs
 - P66 (M113/FO) with 1x Mortar PLT (6 Tubes) + 2 BTY M109 (2 x 6 tubes: offmap HE and Smoke only - we have run out of ICM and FASCAM) + 2 Supplytrucks for Mortars
 - S1 - CSS elements

+ (H1: 1PLT PzGrnd + a MILAN Team, but under higher HQ Command: Will only cover, defend and hold their ground)

2) MISSION:
It is BTN CO intent to defend OBJ GOLD and SILVER while denoying ENY access to our rear. Main Effort is on OBJ GOLD.
CO BG is free to use whatever solution and level of aggression in achieving the goals  he chooses,  as long as it does not compromise the overall mission of holding OBJ Gold and Silver.

a) DEFEND OBJ GOLD and SILVER
 b) Deny ENY access to our rear area.
 c) IF total force is combat ineffective withdraw behind PL DECEMBER (withdraw zone/penalty)
 d) DO NOT CROSS PL JANUARY

3) EXECUTION:
UP TO YOU

Edited by Nike-Ajax

Manning List

Command

H66 (Leopard 2A6): Colebrook (Kanium,ESP)  

H65 (Leopard 2A6):

P66 (M113/FO): 

A1 (Leopard 2A6)

A11 Cavgunner (Kanium,US) 
A12 
A13 
A14 Chrisreb (Kanium,DK)

A2 (Leopard 2A6)
A21 
DBoy/Dlad (Kanium,UK) 
A22 
A23 
A24 

B1 (Marder 1A3)
B11 Kingtiger
(Kanium,SE)
B12 
B13
B14 Wiglif (Kanium,US)  

B2 (Marder 1A3)
B21 
Smiley (?,SE)
B22
B23
B24 Grenny/Ronin (Kanium/911,DE)

R1 RECON (SPz LUCHS 2A2)

R11 Major Duck (Kanium,DK)
R12 

R14 Assassin 7 (Kanium,US)

P1 (M1064) + Supply

S1 CSS 

OPFOR:

Nike-Ajax (Kanium,DK)

Roerbaek (Kanium,DK)

Where needed:

Cant make it:

SwordsmanDK (Kanium,DK)

Hedgehog (Kanium/UKArmour,UK)

Hosting:

Cavgunner (Kanium,US)

Edited by Nike-Ajax

Just now, chrisreb said:

Where needed - will try to last the scenario

I won't, that's why i took recon, last time we played that scen before it was changed me and duke died 10 mins in and as i have to leave for work 1 and 3/4 hours in that works. So any remaining guys will just get my vehicle but i don't expect to last that long the front is very narrow with a wide open area right where the meeting will prolly take place so no real way of sneaking around the enemy unless you kill them all so not so healthy for recon.

MD

I thought that the People needed a good and active scenario to start December. And who does not like a dish of Leo´s and Marder´s, with a sprinkling of Recon? :P

But this is a Kanium session: I dont control RED side in a gamey way, but rather in the best way my limited abilities can help me achieve the way that I would expect in this case the Russians to react. Per intel brief you are facing second-tier Russian kit, but also per intel you are outnumbered, but have several advantages including quality of combat systems, optics  and Command-and-control. When I do OPFOR my inadequacies and stress fairly well emulates the older BMS and communication systems. xD

Plus you all are cleverer than me, and your CO Colebrook is a sneaky fox. But if you make an mistake and I spot it, I will reward it... ;)

2 hours ago, Swordsmandk said:

Then I am sry to cancel to night. Chrtimas dinner has been more rough to me than I anticipated. 

I wish you luck and a good game from the dark bedroom without light and a bucket next to me....

Ouch … get well and best of wishes.

Wee will see you another time