SB Tutorial / Q&A Session #4 - 11 JAN 2000 GMT

Gibsonm

Well the final scheduled session was held this morning (my time).

After about 3 hours people wanted to have a break / go to bed, etc. (and my voice needed a rest).

Anyway there will be a final confirmatory session to "fight the fight" and see how the plan that was developed works out.

If you'd like to participate in this you are more than welcome to come along (i.e. you need not have attended the previous three sessions).

Date / Time: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20190111T2000

Please meet in SB Teamspeak Lobby 10 mins prior so we can at least have an idea as to how many players there will be (will impact the CO's decision as to who gets what).

Important:

Please be aware that some new CO's will likely be in the chair and it will still be a vehicle for teaching / discussion (so be prepared for the occasional "pause" while we discuss something). Also this is meant to be a vehicle to build people's confidence so if in your opinion they are doing something wrong, please keep your thoughts to yourself.

If a CO is being "monstered" by one of their subordinates, I'll jump in and ask the subordinate to dial it down, if they don't they will be kicked from the session.

For those who want to ammend "the plan" developed in Session 3 and don't already have a copy of the plan file, happy to send it to you (just post here or send a PM).

Priority will go to those who attended the various sessions along with people filling the Artillery and Engineer slots so they can practice those skills / ask questions during the session.

1 hour ago, marques said:

I´ll do my best to attend this session. I understand that it will be an execution of the plan, is it?

If you could send me the plan, I´d appreciate it.

You are welcome.

Well "someone" (one of the people at Session 3) will be the CO.

We drafted a rough plan file (will PM it to you - along with the scenario file) however I'm going to be asking if people wanted to make changes to it in light of the discussions we had conducted and the time elapsed since then for consideration.

We will need people to man Tk, Mech and Engr units to support the CO and the plan.

Edited by Gibsonm