Back by popular demand - Newbie Training / Q & A 25 JAN, 2300GMT

Gibsonm

23 minutes ago, Nike-Ajax said:

I will do my very best to be there, but its midnight my time

I understand but I wasn't expecting many Europeans to attend - since its aimed at the two US based new people who asked for it.

In any case its a repeat of the stuff we covered at the earlier Session #1 that I'm pretty sure you were at (i.e. a repeat of a previous session, not a "new" session).

Edited by Gibsonm

3 minutes ago, marques said:

ok, but I understood it repeated the first session that I missed.

Yes that is correct.

My comments were directed at Nike (hence the quote) as he had attended the first session. Also my use of the term "many" as opposed to "any". :)

If you haven't attended them previously, like yourself, and are will to stay up, you (and any other Europeans) are welcome. :)

Edited by Gibsonm

Not that I know of.

That was the repeat.

Having said that if you can get a few friends I'd think about it. I don't really want to conduct the three sessions (each running about the 2 hour mark) for one person.

If there is enough interest then maybe, as long as we can come up with a mutually convenient time / date - I don't really want to be asked to run it in the middle of the night my time.