Setting quality

Parachuteprone

10 hours ago, Bond_Villian said:

Yeah unfortunately there isnt a universal quality setting, you need to select all the troops only (dismount any that are in vehicles).

Ya, better than having to click each one I guess. There are a few things that would make things easier but I'm just anxious for the next update :)

15 hours ago, Bond_Villian said:

Yeah unfortunately there isnt a universal quality setting, you need to select all the troops only (dismount any that are in vehicles).

Well a "universal setting" would come with issues too.

Say you want A Company to be regulars, but C Company to be conscripts?

• Members

That's precisely why we didn't make it a universal setting.

The quality is however stored in a formation template (I think). So you would simply create a few mech platoon templates with different quality settings that you could later call, so you won't have to worry about these menial tasks again.

1. Would also be nice to have an option to turn off stamina. Would be good for situations where you want enemy forces to route. I find that even Elite-level sprites still get tired too quickly. 

2. Would love to see the stamina system overhauled; I am by no means an elite athlete or part of an elite military organization, but I can jog at least three times further than our sprites with my kit and weapon. I generally find that stamina is not something takes a long time to 'regenerate' rather, you get quick bursts of energy and small rests to help you.