Operation Hammerblow

Nike-Ajax

9 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

My new, hopefully short term, night shifts may now extend into next week.

I maybe around for this on my Monday morning.

So a tentative "might be there" and a "where required" if I am.

I'm hoping the person doing the Twitch streaming was only doing the UO component (are they different sides [e.g. Blue and Green] or both part of "Blue"?)

I know @HitTheMan and now @Kingtiger will be streaming in Twitch as well as  @TSe419E making his usual video. So I have taking the liberty of placing you in A43, for a number of reasons one of which is that none of them to my knowledge will stream anything combined with the fact that you have done several scenarios with the guys in that PLT. 

If you thus dont broadcast on the COY net, then everything should be within acceptable parameters

I hope this meets with your approval.

9 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

My new, hopefully short term, night shifts may now extend into next week.

I maybe around for this on my Monday morning.

So a tentative "might be there" and a "where required" if I am.

I'm hoping the person doing the Twitch streaming was only doing the UO component (are they different sides [e.g. Blue and Green] or both part of "Blue"?)

Hey, it's a COTVT (Coop, TVT) mission, where we both have players on OPFOR & BLUFOR (Red & Blue) but the main element of the mission is for a Coop feel where blue is the main focus.

So regarding the stream, I'll be streaming mostly UOs since I'm the 2nd Company, 2nd PLT CO, but most likely I'll also have access to Higher Coms, so as long as your not leading any higher elements like Platoons and etc, you won't appear on the stream. :)

Edited by HitTheMan

1 minute ago, HitTheMan said:

So regarding the stream, I'll be streaming mostly UOs since I'm the 2nd PLT CO, but most likely I'll also have access to Higher Coms, so as long as your not leading any higher elements like Platoons and etc, you won't appear on the stream. :)

Thanks - otherwise I'll be a non starter.

5 minutes ago, Nike-Ajax said:

So I have taking the liberty of placing you in A43, for a number of reasons one of which is that none of them to my knowledge will stream anything combined with the fact that you have done several scenarios with the guys in that PLT.

Great

I'll just need to dig out my 500 page "user guide" for that over engineered APC. ;)

Assuming I can make it.

2 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

Great

I'll just need to dig out my 500 page "user guide" for that over engineered APC. ;)

Assuming I can make it.

You are thinking about the 9035, not 9040 that is simple as fuck, just aim lase and shoot, on he just toggle the different options with one button.

The Danish 9035 on the other hand....

On 2019-02-28 at 12:42 PM, Gibsonm said:

Ah yes that's right - the 9040 is simpler to use - mainly because it comes with very few of those pointy things. ;)

Just hit "Shitft + Insert/delete/Home" (Depending on which rack you are using) and you start filling up the racks directly after you fired. It's a routine I have drilled in, so if I have fired 3 rds and there is a quick pause I hit Shift + whatever and load up to 8 again. There is no need to empty 8rds like a magazine before switching, you can fill upp single rounds with ease, so its stupid not to do that.

and 160 APFSDS + 66 3P ammo takes you a long while to shoot up in the 9040B version (which is a reason why I dont like the C version with much less ammo).

Also, the scenario has the real life setup (not steelbeasts default) so Rack 1 and Rack 3 is APFSDS and Rack 2 is 3P/HE. So if you bump into allot of armor you empty rack 1 (Insert) and then hit Rack 3 (Home) and keep shooting, then you have 16 APFSDS rounds to use up and 8 3P/HE rounds. (reason for Rack 1 and rack 3 is that on the real life "joystick" they are on each extreme end of the switch, so when you are up in speed you just need to hit the other extreme side and good ammo is selected).

On 3/1/2019 at 9:07 PM, Nike-Ajax said:

Perfect:

You want to gun or want your own Tnk?

A2 PLT could use another TNK commander

Sorry for the late answer, gunner. I tried commanding this week-end and I'm still bad at it :( 

Thanks for all the work Nike.

As flagged during the session, its a long weekend here this weekend so I can fill a command appointment on Monday morning (my time) if required. The only issue would be that I'd need that net to be not streamed (or my voice not recorded if it were).

Also to confirm happy to spt the UO team in terms of some SB Tutorials / pointers prior to the next Sunday (GMT wise) session. I've applied for a UO forum account and if approved will use that to help co-ord that.