Weekday Games?

Kazick

21 hours ago, Batura said:

Hey if anyone wants to roll and rumble on weekdays around 1900z ish and can't find a game, give me a shout. I think I can make it more often than not. 

Guess you couldn't make it - pity I could have used the sleep in if I'd known.

I'm thinking of a way to better contact each other. Something that would pop up on my phone saying "hey, there's a game tonight, you in?" And so that I could respond rapidly whether I can make it or not. Email maybe? I just don't have instant notifications of forum mentions.

24 minutes ago, Batura said:

I'm thinking of a way to better contact each other. Something that would pop up on my phone saying "hey, there's a game tonight, you in?" And so that I could respond rapidly whether I can make it or not. Email maybe? I just don't have instant notifications of forum mentions.

There should be an option at top right of this page to 'follow', with preferences including email etc

1 hour ago, Batura said:

Well ...

If you post in this thread, then you should get an update if we are doing an ADHOC game:

6 hours ago, Batura said:

I was thinking this as well. I did some poking around and read that there was a Discord, but it fell apart. And as I said and you can agree, we probably don't want to sit on team-speak waiting, or sit hovering over the forums.

If we had something planed and organized like the TGIF games but say on a Wednesday I think that could also work and may be good. Like I said in my original post, one of the things that kept me away was my work schedule and the game schedule. Seeing that I work weekends and seeing that a majority of the games are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I knew I was going to have a hard time finding people to games to play in.

10 minutes ago, Batura said:

Anyone tried to use messengers, like Telegram, set up a group and contact each other in real time? 

No thanks - I don't want to be "pinged" at zero God knows when at night (or worse you wake my wife and I'm still asleep) just because you have a spare 2 hours. :)