Cannot purchase any Steel Beasts versions.

Pika

So whenever I try and buy a month long licence to SB, I am presented with this error just after I enter my credit card details:

Failure of server APACHE bridge:

cannot write 2431 bytes to tmp file /x/httpd/wlProxyTemp/_wl_proxy/_post_330_0

Failure of server APACHE bridge:

Internal Server failure, APACHE plugin.  Cannot continue.

--------------------------------------------------

So yeah that's a bit annoying. Any help here guys and gals? A friend and I would really, REALLY like to play :D
I also hope I've not been charged multiple times :(

• Members

It seems to be an intermittent problem. One known issue with the credit card data verification is the use of non-ASCII characters (such as ø, æ, ö, ü, ...) - please substitute them with an equivalent. I'm not entirely sure if this is causing it (it didn't seem to be such a big problem in the past) but if you get the error message and if you did use such characters, please make the substitution and try again. Let me know if that helps - if this specific advice helps. If you're not using non-ASCII characters and you still get the problem, or if the character substitution doesn't help, that would be useful to see confirmed as well (but it wouldn't actually be a breakthrough).

• Members

Well, like I wrote, it seems to be related to the credit card verification process, so it may be related to that (there is however a chance that the character thing has nothing to do witrh it). In any case, I'm receiving web shop transaction results, so it's not something that happens all the time. We have the one or other clue, but nothing definitive yet.