24/7 Server

Chiquito

14 hours ago, Michael Ramsey said:

Maybe he should back to war thunder or world of tanks.

You don't always need to reply if you find a answer. I am playing SB as a educational piece, just it has potential to be fun in the PE version as well as realistic. I honestly enjoy SB, this is just something that could improve. To educate along with having fun. WT does not do this. WoT is more fictional than realistic by tank series. Don't get me started on the RNG and health system. SB is my modern swedish armoured forces simulator. It is nice to get a hang of their vehicles internals before applying to even look at them. Just learning could be more enjoyable so when i do eventually go into that class for how tf you fight in the swedish i would understand better than most of the others. This is just my opinion, if you have other means then go ahead express them i won't complain.

-IMBH

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Imightbehum4n said:

You don't always need to reply if you find a answer. I am playing SB as a educational piece, just it has potential to be fun in the PE version as well as realistic. I honestly enjoy SB, this is just something that could improve. To educate along with having fun. WT does not do this. WoT is more fictional than realistic by tank series. Don't get me started on the RNG and health system. SB is my modern swedish armoured forces simulator. It is nice to get a hang of their vehicles internals before applying to even look at them. Just learning could be more enjoyable so when i do eventually go into that class for how tf you fight in the swedish i would understand better than most of the others. This is just my opinion, if you have other means then go ahead express them i won't complain.

-IMBH

Good point, I just recently got into it with a FPS individual trying to compare SB with WoT, but you are right,  I have found some you tube vids on SB switchology that I have actually learned from.  Let me know if I can assist you in anyway,  my real life experience is however limited to US (M60A1/M60A3/M1IP/M1A1/M88A2 and some Russian tanks

18 hours ago, Michael Ramsey said:

Good point, I just recently got into it with a FPS individual trying to compare SB with WoT, but you are right,  I have found some you tube vids on SB switchology that I have actually learned from.  Let me know if I can assist you in anyway,  my real life experience is however limited to US (M60A1/M60A3/M1IP/M1A1/M88A2 and some Russian tanks

Well i plan to join the swedish armoured, so if you could assist me that would be greatly appreciated.

5 hours ago, Imightbehum4n said:

Well i plan to join the swedish armoured, so if you could assist me that would be greatly appreciated.

Congratulations! Wise choice.  I am a former 19K (Abrams) Course Manger responsible for training the lowest private to highest Non-Commissioned Officer.  I would consider it an honor to help in any way I can, Learn it love it and be the best you can.  In the Armor world the excellence comes in fire control systems (FCS) and tactic's.   FCS is a science, the excellent gunner invests in knowledge of the complete FCS, asks questions on why or how the system operates.  Lets prepare you for a solid future in mounted ground combat.  Welcome aboard!

7 hours ago, Michael Ramsey said:

Congratulations! Wise choice.  I am a former 19K (Abrams) Course Manger responsible for training the lowest private to highest Non-Commissioned Officer.  I would consider it an honor to help in any way I can, Learn it love it and be the best you can.  In the Armor world the excellence comes in fire control systems (FCS) and tactic's.   FCS is a science, the excellent gunner invests in knowledge of the complete FCS, asks questions on why or how the system operates.  Lets prepare you for a solid future in mounted ground combat.  Welcome aboard!

Cheers, That was the main reason i joined this community, to learn and train myself a bit before i join so i can be that person who can excel and prove their worth in the vehicle.