BUG-Leopards firing in turret down position.

Colebrook

I put a Leo in a battle postion with a defend or hold tactic, and fires when he is in turret down position , hitting the ground. And happens very often, about 50% of the shots. Seems it happens with all Leo2a5+,but not with the m1 family.  I have uploded a video in TS: Steel Beasts Pro PE 17_03_2019 9_01_29.mp4

PD: seems the link is not working, but the video  is in TS main channel file browser.

Edited by Colebrook

• Members

This may be related to one of two bugs (one about firing too early while the gun wasn't yet in firing position again), and about line of sight calculations with specific boundary conditions. Both will be fixed with the next upgrade, but I'm wondering if you can create a scenario file with (just) the tank and the target(s) in those specific locations as a minimal test case, so that we can verify that the bug really is gone/that it's not about something else. Only you would know where exactly this occurred, so only you can create such a scenario.

3 hours ago, Ssnake said:

This may be related to one of two bugs (one about firing too early while the gun wasn't yet in firing position again), and about line of sight calculations with specific boundary conditions. Both will be fixed with the next upgrade, but I'm wondering if you can create a scenario file with (just) the tank and the target(s) in those specific locations as a minimal test case, so that we can verify that the bug really is gone/that it's not about something else. Only you would know where exactly this occurred, so only you can create such a scenario.

Done that, linked in BZ

On 17/3/2019 at 12:11 PM, Ssnake said:

So the bug is fixed?