E-sport Copenhagen Games

Major duck

5 minutes ago, Nike-Ajax said:

And also new Cosplayers have arrived here. Not quite on the level from yesterday, but still good 😁

Pics or it didn't happen... ;)

Otherwise, I'm glad the event is going well for you gents! This is certainly a major step for Kanium!

Edited by Mirzayev

1 hour ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Possibly ...

And also new Cosplayers have arrived here. Not quite on the level from yesterday, but still good 😁

Hmm, If you an duck squeeze into your old tank-jumpsuits, does that count as cosplay? 😛

Edited by Grenny

1 hour ago, Grenny said:

Hmm, If you an duck squeeze into your old tank-jumpsuits, does that count as cosplay? 😛

I am not entirely certain if that wouldnt scare off the paying customers... ? 😝

Also some of the Cosplayers today:

WP_20190419_17_48_51_Pro.thumb.jpg.cb3aee408652ba61cb861329cfe47f49.jpg

Not entirely sure what the second from the left has in the ways of Superpowers ... Something that involves food maybe?

But the ones on the and left flank are tasty

Edited by Nike-Ajax

1 minute ago, Nike-Ajax said:

I am not entirely certain if that wouldnt scare off the paying customers... ? 😝

Also some of the Cosplayers today:

WP_20190419_17_48_51_Pro.thumb.jpg.cb3aee408652ba61cb861329cfe47f49.jpg

Not entirely sure what the second from the left has in the ways of Superpowers ... Something that involves food maybe?

You can clearly see that the winter in Denmark wassent very harsh 😖

8 hours ago, Mirzayev said:

Pics or it didn't happen... ;)

Otherwise, I'm glad the event is going well for you gents! This is certainly a major step for Kanium!

You wanted pics (sorry about the blur but i had to be fast and not to obvious):

kBhMZtc.png

KmTubFm.png

lfCCFqM.png

Look how big the hall is and how small the girl is:

afMp9yC.png

Year the one with the red hair 

And in other news Dr. hat was arrested and taken away:

kx8r32w.png 

UyqDe5e.png

3lHo43Y.png

Or he has a dream of getting handcuffs on by the nice police lady and getting manhandled by her.

Best regards 

From Copenhagen games 

Nike-Ajax / MD and the rest of the crew

Hi guys 

We are on tv2 news 

http://nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2019-04-20-ny-vaernepligt-cybersoldater-skal-forsvare-danmark-mod-hacker-angreb

MD

update: all national danish tv news crew have been here today recording  and some have allready been on the air.

Update 2: Some of the interest have been because of the danish defense minister have told the public that conscripts can now serve the conscription time as cyber warriors aka hinder hackers doing harm. 

Edited by Major duck

25 minutes ago, Major duck said:

Hi guys 

We are on tv2 news 

http://nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2019-04-20-ny-vaernepligt-cybersoldater-skal-forsvare-danmark-mod-hacker-angreb

MD

update: all national danish tv news crew have been here today recording  and some have allready been on the air.

Update 2: Some of the interest have been because of the danish defense minister have told the public that conscripts can now serve the conscription time as cyber warriors aka hinder hackers doing harm. 

Why is Knisppel(?) in uniform?

28 minutes ago, Major duck said:

Because he represents the Danish defense and speaks on their behalf as well as for kanium. Me and Nike only provide background and runs the stand because non of us are very photogenic. 😛

MD

Interessting cooperation...good work guys!

On 4/19/2019 at 11:16 AM, Grenny said:

Ok, Plan:

1.Beg Ron to lend a Scimitar handcrank set and a CR2 setup (Leo2 optional)

2. presure Ssnake to donate Mousepads and Mugs a prices, maybe help with lending hardware

3. Get in contact with a veterans charity in the UK so we can collect on their behalf

4. Set up an Stand with the stations...

5. Make people pay a few pound to take part in a "gunnery competition", with Esims merch as prizes

=> money taken in gos to the charity

I'm willing to offer my hands and 50€ for the insurance?

Any takers?

I'm in.

So long as Hoggy leaves the PVC catsuit at home.

*Shudders*

If any one has the Lulworth map, could cobble together a gun range scenario

Edited by Hedgehog

4 hours ago, Crusty said:

Well done guys, looked good! I love the idea of taking a Steel Beasts Lan party to a gaming convention, hopefully you had a lot of interest and were busy.

Well ... It was a bit more than a LAN party... 😉

That was a tough run - but we made it through it with and in a team effort, so thanks guys.

@Ssnake Thanks for all the help, merchandize and prizes. We distributed it all and hopefully created some knowledge and interest in Steel Beasts in the process.

Would be happy to work together and cooperate anytime again in the future Pro Bono.

I think we are all pretty tired and used up now, and not just because of the 4 x 12 hour workdays plus Pre-planning, communication and coordination. But it was almost entirely fun and good times and certainly worth it. 

I also made a bunch of simple scenarios that matched the users and guests we had. I might upgrade some of them to real SB scenarios: just not today because I am still a wee bit used up and tired 😁

I hope you all enjoyed the updates and posts, apart from (or including) the Cosplayers: we certainly enjoyed the many positive and kind posts that you all have posted: So thanks for that as well, that was very nice and strengthening to read. 😊

Have a wonderful and peaceful Sunday and Easter all - may the Bunnies be ever in your favour … 🐰 

1 hour ago, Ssnake said:

eSim Games certainly has to thank you guys for your support. Without you, nothing would have happened. I hope that Kanium will find new players this way (and that the whole multiplayer community will benefit from that).

:)

So do we we have a lot of leads which we need to send out their licens and contact info etc.... and then hopefully get a few new players.

Nike and MD