Jump to content
Major duck

E-sport Copenhagen Games

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi Everyone

 

Starting up the day at Copenhagen Games, setting up the hardware, and with @Major duck tweaking the hardware and verifying the setup. 

MZWI2AQ.png

 

 

VK8zT2a.png

 

 

 

The shop is open:

GJCpDGy.png

 

It will be a good day 😁

 

Thanks to E-Sim @Ssnake Copenhagen Games and E-sport Denmark for sharing the game.

 

From Major Duck and Nike -Ajax live at the old Locomotive repair shop in Copenhagen

Edited by Major duck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, the banner print came out allright?

(if compared with the prize posters)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

So, the banner print came out allright?

(if compared with the prize posters)

 

Everything looks good 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Dr hat aka Noctem aka Father Noctem grooming the future generation of Gamers

 

JgbfeL6.png

 

 

 

Edited by Major duck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks good.

 

Offer still stands if you need someone to connect remotely to show the multi player / Internet aspects (unsure if you have an internet connection though).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Cosplay babes on the roam

YY6OG5A.png

 

BUsnhqd.png

 

Its really hard doing instruction when they walk by

Edited by Major duck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

Looks good.

 

Offer still stands if you need someone to connect remotely to show the multi player / Internet aspects (unsure if you have an internet connection though).

Hi Mark

 

Thanks for the offer, but to keep the setup simple, then we have chosen only to use LAN.

 

But thanks anyway.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Hedgehog said:

 

Duck being dilligent in his play testing?

:D

 

Nope trying to get some sleep sitting up -_-

 

Kknispel from Wednesday unpacking pc's

cSb5bBp.png

 

Narach beeing the smallest got to fix things under the table  

P7neVHw.png

Edited by Major duck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks awesome. I always wondered how an SB demo stand would go down at Tank Fest at Bovington and other Tanky events around Europe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, hoggydog said:

This looks awesome. I always wondered how an SB demo stand would go down at Tank Fest at Bovington and other Tanky events around Europe

 

Yes, it does look good.

 

I like the idea of a Steel Beast stand at Tankfest. It might piss off the sponsors though (World of Tanks) 😃

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rotareneg said:

Duck, not sure if you can see it on your end, but a lot of your pictures aren't working.

 

Hi Rotareneg

 

@Rotareneg

Thanks for the heads up i have republished all my pics on imgur so they should work now please tell me if you cant see them

 

MD 👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hawes said:

 

Yes, it does look good.

 

I like the idea of a Steel Beast stand at Tankfest. It might piss off the sponsors though (World of Tanks) 😃

 

 

Why its like comparing a Mercedes with a pair of roller blades  😎

 

MD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, hawes said:

 

Yes, it does look good.

 

I like the idea of a Steel Beast stand at Tankfest. It might piss off the sponsors though (World of Tanks) 😃

 

 

Hmmm , 28th of june? Shall we do it 😉

 

Edit: Might not be that easy....as one has to provide:

 

Entertainment Application - Apply HERE 

- Copy of Public Liability Insurance up to £5million 

 

- Copy of Risk Assessment (a template can be downloaded HERE)

 

...

Edited by Grenny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Major duck said:

 

Hi Rotareneg

 

@Rotareneg

Thanks for the heads up i have republished all my pics on imgur so they should work now please tell me if you cant see them

 

MD 👌

Yep, they're all working now, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grenny said:

- Copy of Risk Assessment 

 

Oh, it is just a watered-down version of a Deliberate Risk Assessment Worksheet. That shouldn't be hard to fill out at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grenny said:

Entertainment Application - Apply HERE 

- Copy of Public Liability Insurance up to £5million 

One-day or two-day event insurances can be had for maybe 300...400 EUR, I'd expect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

might not be easy because of Wargaming?   All the more reason to go.   Hell...  for that I could try to get my ass there too, even though it might be painfully expensive to get there from Finland.  Though... I suspect I might have friend over there to host me...  and who I might be able to pull into Steelbeast even more.  ;)   :D        

 

Though...  I do worry what would happen to Nicholas Morans future youtube videos that use Steelbeast.  That...  is nice publicity SB has got from there and I enjoy his videos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, Plan:

 

1.Beg Ron to lend a Scimitar handcrank set and a CR2 setup (Leo2 optional)

2. presure Ssnake to donate Mousepads and Mugs a prices, maybe help with lending hardware

3. Get in contact with a veterans charity in the UK so we can collect on their behalf

4. Set up an Stand with the stations...

5. Make people pay a few pound to take part in a "gunnery competition", with Esims merch as prizes

=> money taken in gos to the charity

 

I'm willing to offer my hands and 50€ for the insurance?

 

Any takers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Grenny said:

Ok, Plan:

 

1.Beg Ron to lend a Scimitar handcrank set and a CR2 setup (Leo2 optional)

2. presure Ssnake to donate Mousepads and Mugs a prices, maybe help with lending hardware

3. Get in contact with a veterans charity in the UK so we can collect on their behalf

4. Set up an Stand with the stations...

5. Make people pay a few pound to take part in a "gunnery competition", with Esims merch as prizes

=> money taken in gos to the charity

 

I'm willing to offer my hands and 50€ for the insurance?

 

Any takers?

We're happy to loan a CVR(T) Scimitar handcrank set and CR2 controls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grenny said:

Ok, Plan:

 

1.Beg Ron to lend a Scimitar handcrank set and a CR2 setup (Leo2 optional)

2. presure Ssnake to donate Mousepads and Mugs a prices, maybe help with lending hardware

3. Get in contact with a veterans charity in the UK so we can collect on their behalf

4. Set up an Stand with the stations...

5. Make people pay a few pound to take part in a "gunnery competition", with Esims merch as prizes

=> money taken in gos to the charity

 

I'm willing to offer my hands and 50€ for the insurance?

 

Any takers?

Possibly ...

 

And also new Cosplayers have arrived here. Not quite on the level from yesterday, but still good 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...