KANIUM SUNDAY 28th OF APR 1800 GMT - The Swedish Tiger strikes back by Nike-Ajax

Nike-Ajax

10 hours ago, snakeShi* said:

I'll take an FSO slot if any additional, attached to Mech Inf. PLT if available. I'd like to do recce and bda with INF for XO/CO.

Acronyms.

I'll be honest man, I don't exactly know what you are asking for. Do you want to be in a Mech Infantry Platoon, or do you want to try the FSO position? 

15 minutes ago, snakeShi* said:

I'll take INF I reckon. Just wanna position in which I can give recon info to XO.

Manning list with the available positions is in the 2nd post of this thread.

No point asking for stuff thats not there, There are open slots in the 2 MechInf platoons or the tank platoons.

On 4/24/2019 at 9:32 PM, JUST said:

Hi guys.

Just moved to Southern sweden and ready to fight for my new Country.

I hope I can make it home on time for this one. I might be a bit late, but if possible I'll take A22. 

Hey @JUST 

In the hope that you will make it: can I convince you to switch to A1 PLT to even out our numbers? 

17 minutes ago, sjr162 said:

yep you can move me where you want me as there is enough volunteers for FSO/XO - was just trying to ensure M got some spt.  Please put me under KT command.  

Thank you, but lets please wait until we get some feedback from @snakeShi*: I am not entirely certain that he is ready to handle 3 batteries of Arty, 1 Battery of SP MTR (that needs to be moved through the scenario), airstrikes and all the other stuff and probably including the Bridgelayers.

@snakeShi* So like I wrote, then I am always trying to accomodate everyone. But the challenge is that we dont really have a dedicated Forward Observer in this scenario, so the FO is perhaps a bit much if you havent tried it before?

Can I tempt you with something else or am I misinterpreting your wishes? 

Request:

If B11 agrees, can we get at least one ATGM team? ( Bill if must...Jav or Spike prefeered)

Reason: the NLAW in SB ist still mightily bugged. SB treats it as a normal RPG, no FCS/Guidance what so ever. So I'd rather have something that a player can use and will not make me scream and curse in front of the monitor.

4 hours ago, MAC84 said:

Nike

The background story, great job mate. Yes good to have you back.

I am happy to be placed into B23 or where needed.

See you Sunday night your time, all the best.

Hi Mac

Thank you, glad you liked it and good to be missed. 😊

4 hours ago, Grenny said:

Request:

If B11 agrees, can we get at least one ATGM team? ( Bill if must...Jav or Spike prefeered)

Reason: the NLAW in SB ist still mightily bugged. SB treats it as a normal RPG, no FCS/Guidance what so ever. So I'd rather have something that a player can use and will not make me scream and curse in front of the monitor.

That is a good and valid point. I will swap NLAW for Javelins: Playability ranks higher than accuracy.

@Mirzayev and @sjr162 - In line with that I will send you a new scenariofile in a few minutes.

Hi All 

We are almost full: 

But still a pair of seats in the TNKs.

So I have tried my best to place everyone according to wishes, needs and openings.

Also we still have a bit of uncertainty with regards to availability for some players: all good and well and no problem.

But means we will have an Ultra short verification and manning round with the CO before we start to sort out any minor challenges.