No interior for Centurion

KKNEIPER

Well the Centurion itself isn't playable.

The Shot Kal has a limited working Commander's and Gunner's area - e.g. in the Commander's seat you can use the sights, etc. but there is no turret interior (just black space).

You can shoot but not click on switches / look around, etc.

8 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Well the Centurion itself isn't playable.

The Shot Kal has a limited working Commander's and Gunner's area - e.g. in the Commander's seat you can use the sights, etc. but there is no turret interior (just black space).

You can shoot but not click on switches / look around, etc.

Hi, where does this gun sight comme from   ? Is that a MOD ?

8 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Sorry but I can't watch 30 mins of youtube to find whatever it is you are referring to.

Please read this: http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbwiki/index.php?title=Sho't_Kal

It will show you how to get to both the Commander's (F7 then F2, or F7 then F3) and Gunner's sights (F6).

However I key F6 or F7 I am still in external view, only N,-,+ keyes are working not F2 or F3 !?

Well you need to press F2 or F3 AFTER you press F7 (they only become available after pressing F7).

+ / - wont work as there is no TI to access.

As for N - if I stand up in the Crew Commander's position (F7 then Q twice), hitting N gives me the binocular view.

Edited by Gibsonm

7 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Well you need to press F2 or F3 AFTER you press F7 (they only become available after pressing F7).

As for N - if I stand up in the Crew Commander's position (F7 then Q twice), hitting N gives me the binocular view.

Which, by the way is also extensively explained in the SB wiki artikle that Gibsonm already liked....

6 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

That is what I am doing  F7 AND F2 or F3 but it still doesn't work. + and - give the IR view !

1 minute ago, KKNEIPER said:

That is what I am doing  F7 AND F2 or F3 but it still doesn't work. + and - give the IR view !

Are you using the centurion?

Then see Gibson's first reply.

In the Shot Kal...it works

Edited by Grenny

3 minutes ago, KKNEIPER said:

Don't hit F7 and F2 at the same time (if that's what you are doing). Hit F7 then after a brief pause hit F2 or F3.

Well then there is something wrong with your installation.

Perhaps you've installed a mod or something that changed the model? Or maybe its a night scenario and the designer gave the Commander NVGs???

Edited by Gibsonm

1 minute ago, Gibsonm said:

Well then there is something wrong with your installation.

Perhaps you've installed a mod or something that changed the model? Or maybe its a night scenario and the designer gave the Commander NVGs???

I delate and reinstall but the problem is the same , I got not MOD but scenario tutorial named CAMP HORNFELT in which I add a Centurion platoon. It's  working fine when I had a Leopard one

4 minutes ago, KKNEIPER said:

I delate and reinstall but the problem is the same , I got not MOD but scenario tutorial named CAMP HORNFELT in which I add a Centurion platoon. It's  working fine when I had a Leopard one

Well try this instead - perhaps Camp Hornfelt gives then NVG's (can't remember).

If you used a Centurion platoon it wont work as its not playable.

I'm using this file now and am getting the same results as the Wiki for the Shot Kal.

The_time_now_is_1400_Hours_10-06-1973_Somewhere_on_the_Purple_Line.sce

Edited by Gibsonm

3 minutes ago, KKNEIPER said:

AGAIN: Centurion is NOT playble, Shot Kal is.

If you use the Centurion, it does NOT work.

1 minute ago, KKNEIPER said:

Correct!  

I just notice the tank list in Scenarios editor fades the unplayables tanks. 

Too many IMHO😭

Good, happy to get the point across 😉

Have fun using the Shot though, its an interesting vehicle.

Make sure you try the M60A3(TTS)...its one of the newer models in steelbeasts terms, with very detailed interiour. You'll notice the difference ...