infantry TOWs or unimogs ANTI tank toews

Wolfseven

17 minutes ago, Wolfseven said:

I can get into the soldiers tow view and the reticle. but I can not get it to fire.

Ensure that you have the team set to a tactic; "stay" tends to work well if you do not want the AI to move from where you have placed them. They will take some time to set up the launcher. 

For anything on the technical side, I would refer to Gibsonm's excellent ATGM Tutorial: 

I'm confused by the subject line.

A Unimog (truck) doesn't have an anti tank capability, or do you mean a Unimog troop variant carrying a dismounted TOW Team perhaps?

As for the TOW:

F11 to be the Squad Leader.

F2 to access the sight.

+ or - to activate TI (or turn it off)

N to zoom in (only works if you are using TI)

Ensure its in range.

Place the cross hairs on the Target.

Hit space to fire.

Keep the cross hairs on the target until it hits.

However the scenario mentioned above covers this and a bunch more.

14 minutes ago, Wolfseven said:

I hit the spacebar nothing happens. and yes I'm talking about the ANTI Tank teams from the UNIMOGS, and Marders.

Ok, first  of all- is this happens in each and every scenario, which  you are trying to play, or there is  a certain specific scenario?  And if there is such problematic scenario, can you   upload  it, so we can check what is going on there?

52 minutes ago, Wolfseven said:

I hit the spacebar nothing happens. and yes I'm talking about the ANTI Tank teams from the UNIMOGS, and Marders.

Here is a video I did up really quick of setting up a TOW Missile Team from a Unimog. By default, the Unimog does not come with an ATGM team, so I am assuming this was changed (by you maybe?) in the mission editor. The scenario is also included for you to try. Do exactly what I do in the video and let me know if it works. Note: you will need to wait a few seconds after the TOW launcher is set up before you can use the missile sight. 

As stated above, posting a scenario will be useful for reference so we can figure out exactly why you are having a problem with this. Also, can you confirm that you are trying to use a TOW missile? Different ATGMs may have additional/different steps compared to using a TOW. 

TOW_Test.sce

Edited by Mirzayev