M1 commander 50 call, arrow keys don't work when there is a human gunner [FIXED]

Lumituisku

As tittle says.

When you are commander on M1, M1IP, M1A1 or M1A1-HA,  if you have a human player in gunner position, arrow keys stop working. Those give only fraction of input of what they normally do.

I created a blank mission a new on version 4.023 and with all four vehicles, and got player to join on multiplayer session, and was able to witness and record this on video as well  (I can upload it if needs to.) 

I have seen this same happen few times already when I have been host to game sessions with my friends. It doesn't seen to matter if tank commander is MP-session host or not. 

Also, apparently if commander is using arrow keys when other player jumps to gunner position, 50 call sight may jump Up or down depending of what arrow key input was just pressed.

• Members

Sounds like a bug. If noone replied to the thiread with a bug number for you within the next five days, please give this thread a bump after May 20th. Until then most of us are out of office, and I only have the time right now to reply here but not to file a bug report..

5 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Its not the 20th yet. :)

LOL!  You got me!  Thank you Gibs. I was too excited when I saw reply from Ssnake that I wrote remainder for my calendar for today.  Instead of being slower to read the entire message.  Chees. I better to learn to be more slow, and to take it as matter of heart to fully understand what people truly message to me from their point of view.  

• 2 weeks later...