Development News Discussion

12Alfa

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

He means scenarios made prior to the release of this next Beta. Basically, only a newly made scenario in the next Beta is known to not have a problem with this new feature. That is not to say that an older scenario will definately have a problem if you open it and try to make a mixed vehicle platoon though, it is just that it is a possibility that it may cause a problem.

• Members
Now that's a long list. :(

The sequential numbering is misleading. About 50% of the entries are enhancement suggestions, so technically they're not "bugs". Of the remaining 600 entries, about 400 are closed. Of those remaining 200, none are "critical". I guess we have ... maybe 250 comparable open bugs in 2.370, so one would think that it's buggy as hell. Yet, the user experience is different if I'm not totally mistaken.

:)

Also field of view settings, polarity, switch between daysight and thermal view. Fire control mode - at least in the Leopard and Pizarro - is quite within reach of the commander's hands.

Oh you mean that rotary doohicky by the smoke grenades?

Oh man, that's gonna be a pain in the ass when you have to deal with koopa troopers and your stuck with sabot rounds.

• Members

As the TC you could still order the loader to change ammo, and hop to the gunner's seat to change stuff. It's just that you can't remain seated in the TC's place and do it with a magic remote. And if you were a Jedi, you wouldn't sit down in a tank in the first place but take the light saber.

The more I read these bugfixes, the more I look forward to the patch.

I really do enjoy seeing things being added to the list even on sundays! Things like this proves to me that things are being made and progress follows. Even without it I know that things are happening, but it's nice to see the updates and what's being changed.

Thumbs up!

If they havent approved it yet it might become a problem? what if for example say we need some time to aprove it (knowing the spanish mentality) they might let you wait for months after cristmas!

No spanish approval, no addon for the private public as well. That'S the deal, and we know that since long. I can and will not criticise eSim for that - they want to sell the package to the military for professional prices, and not release the stuff for the cheap private price.

I just do not understand Ssnake's reply ("Yes - ...") wether the Spanish have made a decision already, or not.

No spanish approval, no addon for the private public as well. That'S the deal, and we know that since long. I can and will not criticise eSim for that - they want to sell the package to the military for professional prices, and not release the stuff for the cheap private price.

I just do not understand Ssnake's reply ("Yes - ...") wether the Spanish have made a decision already, or not.

Something tells me they have not yet given aprroval otherwise ssnake would say so.

If the Spanish arrangements are excessively delayed, would it be possible to have a SB Pro PE beta patch with just the other improvements (but not including the Spanish vehicles)? I see so many other things in the list I like, it's painful to have to wait for them!

If the Spanish arrangements are excessively delayed, would it be possible to have a SB Pro PE beta patch with just the other improvements (but not including the Spanish vehicles)? I see so many other things in the list I like, it's painful to have to wait for them!

Could not agree with you more.