SB Pro PE 4.1 New Features (and stuff)

Ssnake

25 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Send me a PM and I can arrange to "loan" you access to one of my licenses to cover the gap.

Sir... that's extremely kind of you! I'll let you know if needed! Many thanks!

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, BlackDeath said:

I read somewhere "TheTOS-1A will be ... spectacular. The BM-21, too."

Any chance to see those in a video before release or should we be a bit more patient? 9_9

Well I presume its pretty much the same as the already released MLRS video (in terms of effects anyway):

Edited by Gibsonm

• Members

I've decided to cobble together some "scrapbook" video with bits and pieces that haven't been mentioned properly; I deliberately left a few juicy bits for another Youtuber but apparently that's not going to materialize.

Creating something that is properly story-driven would cost more time than I have though, and probably force me to make two videos - another one in Finland, and one in Africa, and you wouldn't then get to see other terrain themes. So I'm not doing that.

10 minutes ago, CalAB said:

I'm so strung out waiting for release that anything visual/ readable coming from eSim regarding it is a life preserver 

Its just over a week, surely you can "suck it up" for that long and let him get on with other things, like putting the Release Notes out, which others are clamouring for? :)

He is a team of one.

Edited by Gibsonm

Oh.... my.... God.....  It's like 54 years of Christmases all arrived at the same time. Outstanding work guys! Simply outstanding! 

My wife's reaction was "Oh, yea, great Chris; I'll get back to my pattern design". This, she says, sums up the basic non-physiological difference between us. She likes to create things and I like to destroy them :)

Edited by ChrisWerb