Ssnake

SB Pro PE 4.1 New Features (and stuff)

56 minutes ago, Hoover said:

These are the first symtomes of an addiction😎

I’m hip deep! 😀

2 hours ago, daft said:

Got awesome fiber, so all good for download. Although my main issue is that my 30 day license will expire i 12 days so not sure if the stick gets here in time.

Send me a PM and I can arrange to "loan" you access to one of my licenses to cover the gap.

25 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Send me a PM and I can arrange to "loan" you access to one of my licenses to cover the gap.

Sir... that's extremely kind of you! I'll let you know if needed! Many thanks!

I read somewhere "TheTOS-1A will be ... spectacular. The BM-21, too."

Any chance to see those in a video before release or should we be a bit more patient? 9_9

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, BlackDeath said:

I read somewhere "TheTOS-1A will be ... spectacular. The BM-21, too."

Any chance to see those in a video before release or should we be a bit more patient? 9_9

Well I presume its pretty much the same as the already released MLRS video (in terms of effects anyway):

Edited by Gibsonm

I've decided to cobble together some "scrapbook" video with bits and pieces that haven't been mentioned properly; I deliberately left a few juicy bits for another Youtuber but apparently that's not going to materialize.

Creating something that is properly story-driven would cost more time than I have though, and probably force me to make two videos - another one in Finland, and one in Africa, and you wouldn't then get to see other terrain themes. So I'm not doing that.

I'm so strung out waiting for release that anything visual/ readable coming from eSim regarding it is a life preserver 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, CalAB said:

I'm so strung out waiting for release that anything visual/ readable coming from eSim regarding it is a life preserver 

Its just over a week, surely you can "suck it up" for that long and let him get on with other things, like putting the Release Notes out, which others are clamouring for? :)

He is a team of one.

Edited by Gibsonm

Hey I haven't bothered anyone, just commented on Ssnakes intention. 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, CalAB said:

Hey I haven't bothered anyone, just commented on Ssnakes intention. 

Ah my mistake, I interpreted "I'm so strung out" as "I need another fix now!" :)

Edited by Gibsonm

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Vikingo said:

smaybe one (1) video AND the release notes? ^_^

Ssnake said something about releasing the notes this week...Maybe next week..

Edited by delta6

7 hours ago, CalAB said:

:)

SS_12_01_41.jpg

Impressive stuff, Ssnake any chance i put some beers on the table you'll raise me with Release notes?  i mean i hate to keep asking...ah ok you got me... i don't, i really don't. 

Posted (edited)

Oh.... my.... God.....  It's like 54 years of Christmases all arrived at the same time. Outstanding work guys! Simply outstanding! 

My wife's reaction was "Oh, yea, great Chris; I'll get back to my pattern design". This, she says, sums up the basic non-physiological difference between us. She likes to create things and I like to destroy them :)

Edited by ChrisWerb