Kanium Sunday - Strife in Verona

39 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Right, so there will still be a session, at 0400 my time tomorrow, just not the publicised one?

Yes we will execute a scenario no matter what. In line with dialogue with Assassin, then he feels that he can step up as CO for this one, so that is what we will do.

38 minutes ago, Assassin 7 said:

I’ll take CO then 

And Roger that:

We will aim to roll with the publicized one. But have a Plan B with and ADHOC scenario if needed.

Also, latest from HQ and S2:

In a surprising turn of events, then it seems that the Vile enemy commander Kaiser has been stabbed to death by unknown and unnamed Capulet or Veronian patriots. Events are unclear at this time, but it seems that they might have known each other as rumour has it that Kaiser had a short verbal exchange before and after the deed with one of them, apparently calling out to one of his murderers "are you too a Brutal fellow?".

After this a device was detonated at the ENY HQ.

Tactically then in our estimation, this means the following:

- We expect the ENY HQ to be in disarray in the very short term.

- In line with this then we expect the ENY to remain in their positions in a passive stance until the ENY have reestablished their command.

- We expect that this will give you a window of around 20 - 30 minutes before the ENY units will start to move

We expect all enemy forces to fight you from their current positions until relieved or they get updated orders.

Confidence is Medium to High

17 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

Thanks Nike and Assassin.

Well worth getting up at 0330 for. :)

Putting in an OPDEM for tweezers to replenish the splinter removal kits.

Good to hear and thank you ! 

I had more fun doing OPFOR too than I had in a long while: making the ATGM´s work as intended were particularly satisfying. 😄

And thanks for the ATGM tutorial, it paid dividens.

19 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

Thanks Nike and Assassin.

Well worth getting up at 0330 for. :)

Putting in an OPDEM for tweezers to replenish the splinter removal kits.

Thank you for your support also. We had extra vehicles that was damaged that was able to get back into the fight after repair due to your help. Thanks again 👍