Steel Beasts Pro PE Version 4.1 Pre Orders now being accepted

Gibsonm

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ssnake said:

To be honest, I don't think I fully understand your question.

If you need a pro-forma invoice to present to customs, please send an email stating such to Shipping (at eSimGames.com).

My problem is the following:

When the parcel arrives here from USA, then it will be opened at the mail control center. And if it has an invoice that states 53$, then I will be billed Import tax, a control fee and VAT

12 minutes ago, JohnO said:

Alternate email address? Hell I have a hard time just trying to remember the originally one :D

What can I us for the alternate one? Right now I'm using Gmail.com

Personally I just used an old defunct one.

Its a kind service from E-sim to make sure that your E-mail dont get lost in your spam filter. 

But If you know how to use and check it, then just use either an old or a relatives.

• Members
12 minutes ago, JohnO said:

Alternate email address? Hell I have a hard time just trying to remember the originally one :D

What can I us for the alternate one? Right now I'm using Gmail.com

Gmail seems to be reliable (in that it doesn't seem to filter our messages), but the nature of AI controlled filters is that they can change their mind at any moment. And the issue with filters is, you usually won't notice the messages that don't reach you. So the situation has occurred in the past when people with increasingly angry tone contacted us about a missing email, and yll our responses were deleted. In those cases knowing an alternate email can be helpful.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Nike-Ajax said:

When the parcel arrives here from USA, then it will be opened at the mail control center. And if it has an invoice that states 53$, then I will be billed Import tax, a control fee and VAT

Yes. Please contact Shipping (at eSimGames.com) and ask for a pro-forma invoice (with your purchase order ID and your address as a reference). We will then create a pro-forma invoice that you can present at customs, listing only the material goods that are being shipped (=not the software license).

I was waiting for the 4.1 to be released to buy the full license, but now there is only a 149$ version for new comers like me.
And i dont need the 32Gb usb, i have good internet speed. And dont need too the printed manual.

May i ask if there is going to be a 125$ version again after the release?
Or this is the new entry price? (for full license)

(Forgive me if this had been answered before in another thread)

Edited by Booker

44 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Yes. Please contact Shipping (at eSimGames.com) and ask for a pro-forma invoice (with your purchase order ID and your address as a reference). We will then create a pro-forma invoice that you can present at customs, listing only the material goods that are being shipped (=not the software license).

Pure Perfection:

Thanks

3 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Gmail seems to be reliable (in that it doesn't seem to filter our messages), but the nature of AI controlled filters is that they can change their mind at any moment. And the issue with filters is, you usually won't notice the messages that don't reach you. So the situation has occurred in the past when people with increasingly angry tone contacted us about a missing email, and yll our responses were deleted. In those cases knowing an alternate email can be helpful.

But it doesn't allow us to move forward without supplying a second e-mail which I do not have other than my work one which I don't want to use.

I will have to make something up as well - maybe I will use Ssnakes :)

• Members
3 hours ago, Booker said:

I was waiting for the 4.1 to be released to buy the full license, but now there is only a 149$ version for new comers like me.
And i dont need the 32Gb usb, i have good internet speed. And dont need too the printed manual.

Yes. The purpose of the preorder phase is primarily to collect information about how many manuals and installation sticks we should produce. We don't want to be left with a huge heap of excess items (though the USB sticks could probably be repurposed), nor do we want to have too few manuals printed. If you need neither, that's perfectly fine. Don't order now but wait until the preorder phase is over. At that point we'll create additional product variants without those items.

I think however that the printed manual is a useful reference. This simulation, after all, has grown into a quite complex beast over the 25 years of its development.

10 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

I think however that the printed manual is a useful reference. This simulation, after all, has grown into a quite complex beast over the 25 years of its development.

Possibly a ring binder so we can replace pages as new errata is published?

22 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Yes. The purpose of the preorder phase is primarily to collect information about how many manuals and installation sticks we should produce. We don't want to be left with a huge heap of excess items (though the USB sticks could probably be repurposed), nor do we want to have too few manuals printed. If you need neither, that's perfectly fine. Don't order now but wait until the preorder phase is over. At that point we'll create additional product variants without those items.

Thx
All reasonable and understandable.

I´ll patiently wait then for the full license back to the original price

*About the manual. Well, i have years of experience with simulation in the air field mostly. For example, last year didnt mind at all to go throught the NATOPS of the F18. A few pdf docs in my tablet, way more than 1000 pages total i think. That doesnt bother me, if im interested on a subject :)